* The good ending. The ending theme, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnZiG5Q0vGs Flower of Happiness,]] only serves to reinforce the idea.
* When Laharl is reunited with [[spoiler:his mother]].
** Following the reunion, Laharl, after spending half the game calling Flonne ''you'' or ''Love Freak'', finally calls her by her name.
* When [[spoiler:Kurtis sacrifices his life to free Jennifer from Carter's mind control and stop her from blowing up the heroes]], Laharl commands "Heed my words, Death. I command you in the name of King Laharl. [[spoiler:Lead the soul of Kurtis, Defender of Earth, to his family's side]]."
* Disgaea has a lot. Especially the ending. "[[WellDoneSonGuy Become a magnificent Overlord, Laharl]]" indeed. Or the whole [[spoiler:''Demonic Overlord willing to pull off a HeroicSacrifice out of love'']]. Though in the normal ending, this pushed straight into TearJerker...
* A very rare ArsonMurderAndAdmiration Laharl gave to Etna [[spoiler:after she reveals her BatmanGambit against [[BigBadWannabe Maderas]] and [[CurbStompBattle curbstomps him HARD]]]].
** If you read Etna's diary about the subject after the chapter is complete it reveals [[spoiler: Etna thought he'd kill her for sure and was completely prepared for it. She doesn't seem to understand why he forgave her but admits that he might be more like his father than he seems. Considering that Etna loves Laharl's father, that's a very good thing in her eyes]].