!!2001 anime series
* The RobotBuddy 005, 006 and 007 become friends with in the episode "Mystical Island".
* The ChristmasEpisode "Christmas Eve Mirage" involving 003. She's stuck with a needle that makes her enter a waking dream-state, and starts seeing her long lost brother Jean Paul, who was an AcePilot. Eventually 009 gets worried and goes looking for her. He eventually does, and saves her from certain death... but not without the help of a strange old airplane that leads him right to her... makes you wonder, don't it?
* 004 is fighting a fully mechanic EvilTwin in the ruins of an old German castle. The robot knocks an owl nest near to their fighting place... and 004 shields the mother bird and its babies instead of attacking. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome because [[SpannerInTheWorks it totally messes with the robot's programming]] and lets 004 gain the upper hand in the fight.
* At the end of the fight between 0010 plus and minus, [[spoiler: 009 walks up to their burned bodies while talking about how they are brothers but could not come in contact with each other or else they would die. The next shot shows 002 through 008, all worn out from the battle and supporting each other by holding their hands and propping each other up with their arms.]]
* 004 promising that he won't abandon Venus, after [[spoiler:the sisters willingly return to the Black Skull so Dr. Gilmore can be returned to the cyborgs]]. She just smiles. When Dr. Gilmore is released, he also apologizes to the sisters for not being able to help them, to which they respond that the cyborgs did everything they could for them. Considering how the sisters and their people had been pawns for stronger forces for their entire lives, the fact that the cyborgs really did want to save them and ''still'' were planning to try to help them meant so much to them!
!!Conclusion: God's War (Manga and Light Novel versions)
* Doubles as a TearJerker: [[spoiler: Joe asking Francoise her wish on what she wants to be, with her answering [[AnguishedDeclarationOfLove "your bride"]].]]
* The bittersweet final sequence of the chapter "The Two Universes": [[spoiler: In the year 201x, the Earth is shown at peace. Or rather, a perfect and peaceful copy of Earth, existing in the "universe of light". Jet, Albert, G-Junior, Chang, G.B., and Pyunma appear as normal human beings that are enjoying a day at the beach. They then reunite with Joe and Francoise, who have also been reborn into ordinary human lives. Although Ivan is absent in the manga version, the light novel states that he's there too. The 00 team have achieved their wish for peaceful existence through sacrifice.]]
!!Archaia graphic novel
* Pretty much any moment between 003 and 009. Most notable are her offering to talk to him to help him deal with their kidnappings and saving him from 0010. [[spoiler:Also, after 009 and 002 survive their fall back to Earth, 009 wakes up to find 003 sitting with him in the beach house the cyborgs are now hiding in.]]
* When Joe gets a chance to confront Kai about ordering a hit on him, all he does is demand that Kai leave his sister to live her life however she wants and stop interfering.