* The creators are [[http://explosm.net/comics/3670/ avid supporters]] of gay rights, and [[http://explosm.net/comics/3561/ have made several]] comics about it, several of which include [[http://explosm.net/comics/3224/ blatant middle-fingers]] towards [[http://explosm.net/comics/3217/ homophobes.]]
* Near the end of ''[[http://www.explosm.net/comics/1785/ Waiting for the Bus]]''.
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/1772/ "It's not stuck, it's building a nest!"]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2335/ For once, one of C&H's classic subversions is for the better.]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/1288/ "...Twenty-six years ago."]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/1834/ Inspiring...]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2010/ This as well]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/1280/ This strip in its own weird way]].
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2638/ Boybot does find love after all]].
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2670/ I love you, Grandma.]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/1389/ Surreal, but a happy ending.]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2790/ This is pretty nice in two ways.]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2194/ This troper actually said "Awwwww" after reading this. It's that cute, especially if you've read the previous rejections this poor character has gone through.]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/208/ Die, bitch!]]
* [[http://www.explosm.net/comics/2969/ This strip shows that Jesus respects gays.]] [[TakeThat Eat it, Westboro Baptist Church!]]
* [[http://explosm.net/comics/3171/ Tickling is the best cure for depression.]] The incredibly silly MoodWhiplash is nice too.
* [[http://explosm.net/comics/2724/ A man with two heads needs a shoulder to cry on...]]
* From the show, the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DXTOKg6dFg first episode]]'s skit with the man and the magician stranded at sea. Their relationship is rather sweet to watch, and it has a happy ending.
* [[http://explosm.net/comics/2916/ This strip may count.]]
* [[http://explosm.net/comics/1913/ A hobo wins the lottery!]]