* There is just something adorable about [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2010/07/25/whose-side-are-you-on/ Nin Wah teaching Fluffy how to use a Yo-Yo]]. It's the smile on her face afterwards that sells it.
* While it's immediately followed by a TearJerker, it's hard not to smile at [[spoiler: Android]] Nin Wah's [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2011/12/11/did-you-try-rebooting/ sheer joy when she thinks she's received a compliment from CK]].
* A very minor one, but [[TeenGenius Fortiscue's]] smile in the [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2012/03/04/are-you-still-sure-you-want-to-reboot/ last panel here]]. After all the crap [[BigBad Zenith]] put him through, he still thinks there's some good in his creation. It's also quite possibly the first genuine smile he gives in the comic, given the only time we saw him smile before was under the influence of the [[MindControlDevice iKnow]].
* After having spent so long missing an arm and running around in [[ClothingDamage ragged clothes]], [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2012/06/03/this-years-model/ Nin Wah finally gets a much needed makeover]].
* [[JerkAss CK]] finally telling [[BumblingSidekick Mittens]] the one sentence he always needed to hear.
--> [[http://www.commanderkitty.com/2012/07/08/cue-dramatic-music/ Because I know you can!]]