* When Serge finally returns home [[spoiler:after forcibly switching bodies with Lynx]], most of the people in his village [[FantasticRacism regard him with contempt]]. But when he goes to his mother...she doesn't freak out, she doesn't call him names. Instead, she simply asks to hear what's been going on, and never doubts for a moment that [[spoiler:the creepy-looking panther man]] standing in front of her isn't her son.
* [[spoiler:Serge comforting and hugging Marcy in Hermit's Hideway after Viper's near death.]]
* The GoldenEnding. [[spoiler:After you use the Chrono Cross, everything becomes quiet for a few seconds, then [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG7fr4CYer8&list=PL04ADB121151A2C5E Life ~ A Distant Promise]] starts up, Schala breaks free, and Lavos begins to dissolve. After playing ''VideoGame/ChronoTrigger'' and seeing Schala suffer so much, it's wonderful to see her finally get a happy ending]].
* When you go and get Pip to rejoin the party after "that event" happens.
-->'''Pip''': ''It's you? Serge? It's okay. It's the inside that counts.''
* Solt and Peppor's reconciliation with Karsh at the Isle of the Damned:
-->'''Peppor''': ''Looking back now, you were the one who took us under your wing, even though we were dragoon outcasts. You are very special to us, Sir Karsh!''
* Van's parting with his father when he joins your party (particularly how he starts rattling off common-sense things for Gogh to do while he's gone, like making sure to eat properly, dress warmly, not let the paintings get wet or ruined) and how his father gives him a boomerang "because they always return to you". Also the part with him in his room, listening to the seashell and remembering his mother, which has a CallBack when you take the shell to his rich father in the other world.