* Almost every heartwarming moment goes for the Jelly Trio's, showing ThePowerOfFriendship very often. The most prominent ones:
** In "Swimming Buddy", Raj has to deal with his acrophobia in order to be a shark with his friends. He almost surrenders, but when he sees a marshmallow with a "Congratulations" message, he gains enough courage to face it. And ''succeeds''.
** Also, in "Marshmallow Jones", it has the near ending on the episode, when Lazlo and Clam hug a "marshmallowed" Raj, and tell him they love their "marshmallow buddy". Raj, overwhelmed with happiness, tells them he loves them too [[TearsOfJoy and breaks down in tears]]. All together now: Awww.
** And again, in "Float Trippers", Raj [[FriendOrIdolDecision has to choose between his retainer or his friends]]. He, of course, chooses his friends and uses ThePowerOfFriendship to save them, and the trio does a brief GroupHug before falling.
* Also, a few moments show that Edward doesn't actually hate Lazlo and even likes him back. While Lazlo hugs him almost always, the moments when Edward smiles or returns the hug instead getting angry is very heartwarming.
* Lumpus' confession to Jane. Too bad he was in drag and her boyfriend mistook the confession. HilarityEnsues.
* The Rotten Bean Scouts telling Edward he's the greatest in "O Brother Who Art Thou". Edward is even moved by this remark.
* The ending of 'Tomato Paste'. Edward is about to go to Tomato Camp after being accepted, and as a gift from all the campers, he's given a picture of himself. Edward is moved to tears. which is what gets him kicked out of going to Tomato Camp.
* Lazlo's devotion towards Scoutmaster Lumpus, even though the Scoutmaster doesn't even like him back.
* Edward's love for his doll Veronica.