* Seeing the Countess de Vasconcellos happy when [[spoiler: George discovers the chalice - a proof that the Templars never abandoned the de Vasconcellos]]. Even Lopez's personality changes and he's glad to welcome George to visit the villa.
* The ending of the first game where [[spoiler: George and Nico share their first kiss after the explosion.]]
** At the epilogue in ''Director's Cut'', the scene shows [[spoiler: George and Nico at the top of Eiffel tower for their first date.]]
* In the third game, there are few memorabilias displayed inside Nico's apartment including the clown's nose. Despite her romantic relationship with George never worked out, Nico still misses him.
--->'''Nico''': The clown's nose is a clue that George and I once found. It made me think of him when I touched it.
* This sweet exchange before George and Nico use the elevator in the third game:
--->'''George''': You know, I've missed you.\\
'''Nico''': I've missed you, too.\\
'''George''': That's settled then. Shall we go?
* The moment before the ending of the third game when [[spoiler: George finds out that Nico survives from the fire blast. He is so happy that he carries Nico on his arms.]]
* George and Nico's reunion at the top of Topkapi palace in the fourth game.
* In ''The Serpent's Curse'' comic, after George finds Nico's name at the newspaper, he decides to send an invite to the newspaper where Nico is working at. Ronnie allows Nico to go to the gallery in the hopes of finding an exciting event.