* Just all of the fatherly-son moments between Tre and Furious. Particularly, when Tre grabs Furious' gun near the end of the movie [[spoiler:in order to help out Doughboy in avenging Ricky.]] Furious only has this to say:
-->'''Furious:''' Give me the ''[[PrecisionFStrike motherfucking]]'' gun, Tre!\\
(Tre gives Furious his gun back)\\
'''Furious:''' You're my only son, Tre. I'm not gonna lose you to no bullshit, you hear?\\
(Furious hugs his son)
* The night after [[spoiler:he and his friends kill the guys who murdered Ricky]], Doughboy tells Tre he understands why [[spoiler:he didn't come along to help.]] He doesn't call him a coward or "not a real man". Doughboy ''acknowledges'' that Tre's decision was the correct one to make.
** And Tre's words to Doughboy at the end:
-->'''Tre:''' [[spoiler:You still got one brother left, man.]]
* Brandy comforting Tre after he was threatend by Officer Coffrey.
* A young Doughboy tries to get his brother's ball back from an older, stronger guy.
* A young Tre and Brandy exchanging romantic glances at each other.