* More than one, but for fans of both Ted and Jaime, the issue where Guy tells Jaime about Ted and leaves Jaime Ted's books (which help Jaime think of a way to defeat the Reach).
** Let's explain it again: This is GUY GARDNER, aka a grade A+ jackass, telling Jaime about how clever, capable and trustworthy Ted was and how much he respected him for that and even claiming that Ted was smarter than Batman himself. Then he cranks his "Big Brother" switch to eleven and gives Jaime a set of strategy books that Ted gave him in the past, admitting he never had the head for them but claiming that Jaime was smart enough to get the most out of them. Practically every panel on that single page was a CMOHW.
** After the fact, we see Jaime's got a WWTKD? sign on his corkboard--"What Would Ted Kord Do?"
* This exchange between Jaime and his dad, after Jaime has just stopped a major catastrophe and is crying in his room. Brought a tear to my eye.
-->'''Dad:''' You saved so many people, ''mi hijo''. You didn't ask for this responsibility. I'm ''proud'' of what you've done with this power.
-->'''Jaime:''' No! I screwed up! I should have...I should have saved them ''all.'' If I was really a hero--I should've saved them all.
-->'''Dad:''' I was in ''combat'', Jaime. Not much older than you. And I...commanded my friends...and lost. Like you.
-->'''Dad:''' And it will happen again. And you will come home to us. And I will tell you how you are a good man. Again. Always.
* Jaime's secret power fantasy is to be [[spoiler: a dentist.]] Funny, but then he tells us ''why''- [[spoiler: he wants to pay off his parents' mortgage, pay for his little sister's college, and buy a home near his abuela.]] Awww.
* Milagro, who had been scared of Jaime since she found out about the scarab and the beetle armor, being the first to give him a hug after he figures out how he lost a year.
* The Scarab's big speech--in English, no less, for the first time--about how Jaime has granted him individuality, identity and compassion and how much better he is for it.
* Jaime going off to fight the big bad, saying goodbye to his friends and family. In particular his exchange with his sister:
-->'''Jaime:''' Hey, Milagro. I know we don't get to talk a lot ever since...
-->'''Milagro:''' It's okay. You're in a different grade and you have older friends - and you have your job.
-->'''Jaime:''' My job?
-->'''Milagro:''' You save people. You're a good guy. That's your job.
* The end of the Spanish-language issue, when [[spoiler:Jaime takes his grandmother flying]].