* The friendship that develops between Bart and the Waco Kid. The crowning moment has to be when Jim makes Bart laugh after his encounter with a RacistGrandma.
** Said Racist Grandma bakes a pie for Bart in gratitude later in the film. Even though she tells Bart not to tell anyone about it, Bart doesn't mind and appreciates the thought.
* The expression on the face of Bart's friend on the railroad as he rides up to the railroad worksite, combined with a slow version of the movie's theme song, was really a warming scene. The sheer and unabashed joy of two friends reuniting when they never thought they could (due to one going off to be hanged) is always heartwarming.
* The scene in which the townsfolk agree to give the railroad workers some land to homestead in exchange for their help:
-->'''Olsen Johnson''': All right, we'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks...but we don't want the Irish!
-->'''Bart''': (assess the railroad workers reaction) ...No deal.
-->'''Olsen Johnson''': Aw, prairie shit! (smiles) Everybody.
-->(everyone happily rushes forward and starts shaking hands like old friends)
** Also, the fact that the black and Chinese workers refused to accept the deal until the Irish were included.
* "''They hit Buddy!!'' [[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments C'mon girls!!"]]
* "Keep the faith brothers!"
* "No where special, I always wanted to go there."