* [[spoiler:[[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c12/p30.html The kiss between Mike and Lucy at the end of Confrontation.]]]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c40/p10.html Tess and Paulo at prom in "Love My Way"]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c46/p12.html Awww.]] Also a TearJerker.
* [[spoiler:[[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c46/p14.html Zack and Catherine get together.]]]]
* [[spoiler:[[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c47/p12.html Abbey and Daisy getting together.]]]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c59/p7.html Hugs will make everything better.]]
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c59/p12.html "I'm here for you, okay?"]]
* "Another Path". Despite taking adventage of Lucy in her most vunerable moment, Paulo and Lucy both end up the better for it and come up happy in their new relationship.
* Jessica and Rachel's friendship. The fact that Rachel still stayed friends with Jess despite the rumors that were spread by [[spoiler: Tess.]]
* [[spoiler:After finally finding out the fate of his Mother in "Loose Ends", Abbey has a complete emotional breakdown at his mother's grave. Without a word, Daisy wraps her arms around him, and holds him while he cries, and wordlessly comforts him in the car on the way home. Doubles as a TearJerker.]]
* "Scenic Route", where Tess, amongst the warm and fuzzy sensations of spending an entire day with her friends, planned the entire outing with the ulterior motive of helping Daisy and Abbey get back together.
* In "Search and Rescue", when the group finds Mike unharmed, Sue [[TheGlomp glomps]] him and doesn't let of him for half the strip because she was that worried about him.