* Pretty much anytime Reinrassic III and Ben interact, knowing how much the latter has caused the former's character to develop from a racist supremicist to one of Ben's closer friends and staunchest allies. Added "D'awwww" points for Reinny's unintentional pet name for Ben: "[=BenbenTennyson=]."
* Kevin embracing Gwen after she frees him from the horror of a transformation into kadanite.
* Gwen assuring Ben that she knows Julie would be thrilled to go out with him.
* Gwen holding Ben in her arms when he nearly passes out in "Darkstar Rising."
* Ben in "Alone Together". Pretty much everything he did.
* The entire ending of "Voided". Period. To be more specific, not only does Ben save the world, but also he and Gwen find that [[spoiler: Grandpa Max is still alive.]] Then, while Gwen is trying to get Ben back through the portal she opened, Kevin reaches in to help her and utters the following line:
-->It's time to come home, Ben.
* The last five minutes of "Paradox", where Paradox takes his assistant on a trip through time. Said assistant has been an outside-of-time force for a while and has just been brought down to an old man.
* At the end of Eunice's first episode, Ben sticking up for her against Azmuth [[spoiler: when the latter wants to [[WhatMeasureIsANonHuman deactivate her]] as a non-necessary Omnitrix prototype.]] Ben was ready to fight his old mentor over that one.
* The ending of "Save the Last Dance". Discounting the weirdness of Ben playing MisterSeahorse, those Necrofriggian babies ''are'' cute. And Kevin giving Gwen the honor of a private dance, even though they didn't make it to the school dance, just adds to it all.
* PapaWolf moment of Rath in "Con of Rath". After saving the little ice cream-like prince from a stomach of a newly introduced villain, he threatens to make a sweater from his ORGANS in case he declared war with another alien race. Also qualifies as the [[Awesome/Ben10AlienForce Crowning Moment of Awesome]].
* "Inside Man": Ben rescuing a [=DNAlien=] rogue from being taken back to their ship, along with two words: "No sacrifices."