* The Maximals are having a [[ShootTheShaggyDog discussion over the fate of Transmutate]]. While Silverbolt's KnightInShiningArmor is usually played for comic relief, his speech brought him to whole new levels of awesome.
-->'''Silverbolt:''' Are we [[AlwaysChaoticEvil Predacons]] now? Do we destroy whatever does not fit our definition of perfection?
** Made all the more [[TearJerker horrible]] about what happens!
** Rampage gets plenty with his affection for Transmutate... he's usually played as a omnicidal monster so it's easy to forget he's victim as well as villain... he didn't ask to be turned into a monster by the idiots on Colony Omicron who, in a moment of unparalleled stupidity, decided to play "Let's experiment" with the Spark of the most treacherous Decepticon to ever exist (and even assuming he was a volunteer, he probably wasn't told "This experiment could turn you into a psychotic monster")... and with Transmutate he's got a kinship, another "Freak" who is hated and feared by both sides.
*** The humanization of Rampage in this episode is epitomized in the final line. As Rampage [[spoiler: mourns Transmutate's death]], Optimus makes a comment about dealing with him, but Silverbolt, by far the most noble Maximal and the polar opposite in seemingly every way of the sociopathic Rampage, replies:
--->'''Silverbolt:''' No. Let him be. For the moment, we are brothers.
*** See also Transmutate's last words. Calling Silverbolt and Rampage his Good and Dark friends respectively. Transmutate did know the differences between right and wrong, but still chose not to judge Rampage and accepted him as a friend.
* After all the ups and downs of their relationship, [[WildCard Blackarachnia]] finally joins the Maximals for good and gives her big wolf KnightInShiningArmor a kiss.
-->'''Silverbolt:''' I shall always be your champion.
-->'''Blackarachnia:''' The way you talk. ''(kisses him)''
* Also crossed with a huge TearJerker, but the final moments of "Code Of Hero", with a fallen Dinobot surrounded by his Maximal allies after he suffered fatal injuries saving mankind's early ancestors:
-->'''Optimus Primal:''' Well fought, my friend. You saved the valley. You saved the lives of those that live here. And those that are still to come.
-->'''Dinobot:''' Then, there is nothing to regret.
--->'''Rattrap:''' Like I said, [[IronicEcho you're just a blasted, slag-spouting saurian, but [takes Dinobot's hand] it's nice to know where you stand]].
--->'''Dinobot:''' Upwind of you, for preference, vermin.
*** After which Rattrap gives a huge smile, knowing that his friend still has enough strength left to engage in one last good natured volley of insults.
*** And, notably, is the first to stand up and salute Dinobot's Spark.
** Particularly nice is Optimus' Eulogy. Both in how it summed up Dinobot, and how prophetic it would be in the real world.
--->'''Optimus:''' He lived a warrior, and died a hero. May his Spark join the Matrix, with the greatest of Cybertron.
*** Dinobot would 10 years later be inducted into Hasbro's Transformers Hall of Fame, based on ''fan votes'' and edged out G1 Veterans like Soundwave and Grimlock.
* At the end of "Gorilla Warfare":
-->'''Optimus:''' Bedside vigil, Dinobot? Not like you.\\
'''Dinobot:''' [[BlatantLies It was my shift.]] Well, uh, it's good to have you back.\\
'''Optimus:''' Back home or back to normal?\\
'''Dinobot:''' ''(beat)'' Both. ''(smiles)''\\
''(Optimus sees a new flower by his bed, as Dinobot exits)''
* Loved how when after Blackarachnia's experiments with the Transmetal Driver blows up in her face and she gets hurt. Literally ''everyone'' is more concerned with the fact that she was dumb enough to do that to herself without letting them help than with the fact that she wanted to make herself more powerful (and quite possibly more of a danger to them all). This is lampshaded by both herself and Optimus.
-->'''Blackarachnia:''' Oh, yeah. ''Sure''. Like you were gonna help the Pred get more power.
-->'''Optimus:''' Maximal or Predacon, you're one of us! You should know that by now.
* "[[HeelFaceTurn In the spark of an enemy,]] [[HeroicSacrifice there will be salvation.]] [[CallBack And in the darkest hour,]] [[ContinuityNod there will be a light...]]"
* Small moment: When Rattrap provokes Dinobot in "A Better Mouse Trap" to the point that Dinobot attacks him in a rage, the first thing Rattrap does is knock Rhinox, whose back is turned, clear of the assault.
* Dinobot's hesitation to attack Megatron as he holds a proto-human hostage.
--> '''Megatron''': How positively Maximal of you.