* At the end of the second film, Scott is on the Jerry Springer Show again. Jerry says "We have a surprise or you." Frau comes out and [[spoiler: reveals to Scott that he was her love child to Dr Evil. Scott says "But I thought I was a test tube baby." Frau answers "All lies. ALL LIES!" Scott says "I love you, Mom." Frau replies "I love you too, son."]]
** Also Jerry's final thought to the audience is "No one can take your mojo."
* Even the first time they're on Jerry Springer, the whole riot is started because the KKK guy insulted Dr. Evil, which set Scott off, which in turn set [[PapaWolf Dr. Evil]] off.
* In the third film, Scott - who's getting more and more evil throughout the film - has a present for his father. The present being?
--> '''Dr. Evil:''' Are...those sharks with laser beams attached to their heads????
** Also counts as a callback to the first film.
* A small one from the first film: Austin is having some fun with Vanessa in their hotel room, then despite his attempts to hit on her, refuses a kiss from her because she's drunk. In his words "it's not right."
** This has become a CrowningMomentOfAwesome as a meme proclaiming that even someone who ReallyGetsAround like Austin knows not to take advantage.
* Meta: Ted, the name of the sphynx cat that played Mr. Bigglesworth was very fond of Mike Myers, and often delayed filming by sleeping on his lap.