* When everyone joins Milo to stand with the Atlanteans against Rourke. Audrey kicks the car door open, marches over to Milo, drags him onto his feet, and then glares at Vinny as if to say, "Get your ass over here or by God I will make you." Vinny nods, walks over, and wraps an arm around Milo, and suddenly the others gain their resolve and go to stand with them.
* At the end of the movie, Milo and Kida don't even say two words...they just look into each other's eyes and hug. For something so simple it really gave this troper warm fuzzy feelings.
* The letter to Mr. Whitmore at the end, with the present from Milo along with a picture of Milo and his grandfather.
* Kida becoming [[TheHighQueen a Queen.]] And we see her wearing a dress for the first time...
* Milo looks at a picture of a young him with his grandfather and has a flashback of trying on Thaddeus's helmet, but it's too big for his head and makes a thump noise as it falls over his eyes.
* A subtle one but Audrey is shown with Milo's cat at the end. She's taking care of it for him since [[spoiler: he's too busy being the prince consort to Kida.]]