* When Astro meets with Dr. Tenma at his house, and learns his true feelings. Made even more touching when you realize it means Astro's deepest wish was to understand his father.
* This speech by Dr. Black Jack to Dr. Tenma, doubling as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome:
--> '''Black Jack:''' I don't know who you are, but I don't think you know what being human really is. Humans can be weak... yet because of this, we can feel kindness and sorrow. That's what makes us different from robots.
* Dr. Tenma's PatrickStewartSpeech at the end:
--> '''Dr. Tenma:''' Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot! You must go beyond nationality, ethnicity, philosophy and religion, starvation and poverty, and war! Exceed these limitations created by man! You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before! To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!
* Astro Boy's refusal to let Nuka die alone. "I'll always be with you."
** And after so much art and fanfiction by sad fans who desperately wished [[spoiler: her first incarnation had lived]], we actually [[spoiler: got an adaptation where she can!]] Tell me you didn't squee while seeing [[spoiler: Atom trumphantly flying back to Earth with Nuka in his arms?]]
* Unico granting Astro's wish to talk with his father.
* The entire game. Seriously, it reads as one long love letter to Osamu Tezuka and his creations.