* Rose talking to Lao-Shi in "Love Cruise".
-->'''Rose''': You want me to break up with Jake? I could never hurt him. I know that sounds weird from someone who spent the last year trying to slay him, but I could never break his heart, let alone my own.
* Jake sets up a private ball for him and Rose at "Homecoming," and promises that he'll be there for her when she leaves the Huntsclan.
* After Rose attempts a HeroicSacrifice by wishing for the destruction of the Huntsclan, Jake wishes that Rose was never taken by the Huntsman to save her. He had the chance to wish for anything else: that Rose would be spared, that she was his girlfriend... but instead, he gives her the chance of a normal life with her family, even if it means that she won't remember him. [[IWantMyBelovedToBeHappy Jake has proven how much he loves Rose by letting her go.]]
* Grandpa putting his Halloween candy in Haley's bag when she wasn't looking, so that she'd think that she got more candy than he did.
* Jake and Rose's kiss in both "The Academy" and "Hong Kong Longs".
** After Jake and Rose kiss in "Hong Kong Longs".
-->'''Jake''': Rose, you remembered! But how?
-->'''Rose''': You left this at my house. [[RippleEffectProofMemory Let's just say it brought back some memories.]]
** Made even more heartwarming when you remember the early season 1 episode "Act 4 Scene 15", in which they had trouble with the kiss scene in ''Theatre/AntonyAndCleopatra'' because, according to Rose, that kiss represented the culmination of what the protagonist had gone through together and Rose and Jake had not going through ''anything'' together... [[EarnYourHappyEnding Yet]].
* Jake and his dad Jonathan's talk at the end of "Hong Kong Longs."
-->'''Jake''': Dad, you just found out today you married into a family of magical reptiles. You seem to be taking it pretty well.
-->'''Jonathan''': I don't know. I guess, deep down, I always knew there was something magical about my family.
-->'''Jake''': Trust me , there something magical about you, too.
** On the subject of Jonathan, the episode where Jake travels back in time to when his mother and father were still high school sweethearts, to see if Jonathan would be able to handle his family's magical nature. At first he, somewhat understandably, freaks out, but after Jonathan is approached by the Huntsclan and asked to reveal his knowledge of who the dragons are, to help wipe out the "monsters", Jonathan refuses, and states that the only monsters there are the hunters.
*** This incident also qualifies as a crowning moment of awesome.
* In the Season 2 theme when Jake high-fives with a cute little elf.
* Rose not getting scared away from Jake's admittedly disgusting moulting cycle, when even Trixie and Spud couldn't help but have a near-puking reaction whenever they saw him during that.
** Also, Trixie and Spud inventing a cream to get the moulting skin away faster.
* Jake getting fatter and fatter and fatter, so fat that he can't defend the town or his friends... then agreeing to go on a diet, just to protect them.
* In "Bite Father, Bite Son," Lao Shi tells Jake that he was chosen to be the American Dragon partly due to Jonathan, adding that he is "courageous, kind and honest," and an example for Jake to follow. This becomes even more heartwarming when you consider that Lao Shi utterly hated Jonathan when he and Susan first started dating, showing that his opinion of him has [[DefrostingIceQueen improved greatly since then]].
* Jake may not always get along with Haley but when the chips are down, [[BigBrotherInstinct he's willing to go to impossible lengths for her sake.]]
** As for Haley, any time she recognizes Jake's worth or how much he's willing to do to protect her or his magical charges is guaranteed to warm your heart.