* In the episode "Memoirs of a Finster" at the end when Kimi was doing her family tree.
* In the episode "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" when Kira and Kimi got back from Japan and arrived home to Chas and Chuckie.
** They all were so happy to see each other. A lot of great family hugs these four shared.
* The end of "Curse of Reptar," where Tommy dreams about playing with Reptar Jr. as a baby and then goes outside to retrieve his old toy from the construction site.
* The end of "Trading Places."
* Chas and Kira celebrating there 10 year anniversary in "Petition This!".
* Anything related to Chuckie and Kimi's relationship. Episodes such as "Bad Kimi" and especially "Memoirs of a Finster" show just how much these two really care about each other.
* "Susie Sings the Blues": Susie has been told by a "music producer" that she has to pay $1000 if she wants a studio session. Unable to come up with the money on her own or ask her parents for it, Susie turns to her older sister, Alisa, who has been saving up for a house. Alisa agrees to give her the money, however, Susie soon discovers she was conned. Completely devastated, Susie goes home and tells her sister about the lost money - and Alisa is more concerned that her sister put her life at risk than she is about the lost money. Pretty sweet moment, if you ask me.
** Then Alisa suggests that Susie forget about singing and then Susie gives a speech about how singing is who she is, before remembering the talent night at the Java Lava. She arrives and puts on a great performance that gets her a standing ovation from everyone there.
* The episode where Susie has to decide between a prestigious talent show or a language competition, during which she discovers her own mother was a successful singer too. She ultimately ends up giving up the talent show but still performs at Betty and Howard's reception. She then calls her mother up on stage and she and Lucy sing a duet...which quickly turns into a CMOF when we discover that the supposed NoodleIncident between Phil and Lil was that [[spoiler: Phil had spray-painted his skateboard over Betty's wedding dress]].
* The ending of "Lucky 13" - at Angelica's birthday party, [[AlphaBitch Savannah]] asks if she can sit at the 'Cool Kids' table but Angelica says all the seats are already reserved - for Tommy and his friends. While at the table, Tommy tells her about their plan to save her party and Angelica wonders why they'd do that for her when she'd been so mean to them in the past. Tommy tells her that she's still family to them, and Angelica is very touched.
* One episode has Angelica being forced to volunteer in a hospital but she ends up rushing through her duties because she wants to go shopping, including not reading a story to a little boy. She ends up with a broken nose and pretends to be even worse so she can stay in the hospital and not be seen. While there she learns that the little boy has been sick for a long time and can't go home because of it. Realising how foolish she'd been, she offers to read him the story again.
** In the same episode, when Harold hears Angelica has a very serious disease, he pretty much breaks down in front of her; Angelica, for once, realizes how much Harold really cares about her, and actually feels guilty for making him feel this bad, so confesses him it's just a lie, much to his relief.
* Pretty much every time Angelica and Susie show how much their friendship means to each other.
** Most notably in 'Susie Goes Bad Lite`, when Angelica risks her life to save Susie's, [[spoiler: and they both have to be rescued by firefighters]]; even more, Angelica, who, for once, did nothing wrong and was just trying to help Susie who, for once, was the one doing something dangerous for popularity's sake, ends TakingTheBullet , saying the whole problem was her fault, so Susie's permanent record can remain spotless.
** Before that, when Lil and Kimi find out Susie is gonna risk her life, their first instinct is getting Angelica's help instead of their brothers or parents, showing that, despite the problems between them, the girls know Angelica is trustworthy when it comes to serious issues.
* The end of 'In The Family's Way'; after spending a whole week living with Susie's family, Angelica convinces her parents to spend more quality time themselves, starting with cooking dinner together and later chat while eating, something they hadn't done in a while. Charlotte and Drew, once they recover from the surprise, really like the idea.
* The end of "Saving Cynthia". Angelica and Susie spend the whole episode trying to get Angelica's old Cynthia doll back. Angelica's rationalisation is that Cynthia was a friend that was always there for her, despite being a doll. They have Cynthia back at the end and Angelica nervously starts to say something about "a friendship that was always there". Susie turns around and says "ours?". She says this one word with a smile and a tone of voice that tells Angelica that yes of course they are friends and always will be.