* When the two (now ''much'' older) sisters reunite at the end of the film.
* Realizing that Shirley can't read, fellow Peach Helen Haley gently helps her find her name and welcomes her to the team.
* Bob showing up at the team house and surprising Dottie. She's just so ''happy!''
-->'''Bob''': Hiya, cutie.
* The much older Stillwell showing up at the Baseball Hall of Fame in place of his mother Evelyn [[spoiler: who died a few years before.]]
--> '''Stillwell:''' When I heard about this, I felt like I owed it to her to be here. She always said it was the best time she ever had.
* Jimmy shoving away the tactless courier who was going to withhold the notice of [[spoiler: Betty's husband's death in the war]] due to not knowing who to give it to and personally giving the message himself. The courier did say that they should send somebody personal. Why not the coach that the girls had come to care about and vice versa?
** Then, when [[spoiler:Betty]] understandably breaks down, he doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her and hug her close. Asshole or not, Jimmy Dugan's going to make sure he does everything he can for his girls.
* During the final World Series Game, Miss Cuthbert can be seen whooping and cheering in the dugout. There's something very endearing watching this prim and proper lady be so thrilled for the girls she's been looking after.