* Dot: "[[MeaningfulEcho Pretend it's a seed, okay?]]" - the hug that follows between Flik and Dot is so incredibly adorable and warm.
* "Well, Flik, you really goofed up... thanks." Followed by the circus bugs and the entire colony applauding. Flik is understandably teary-eyed.
* In all the colony, out of all the countless ants, it's not the elders or the Council or even the Queen who speaks up when a child is being threatened. It's Flik, the outcast.
--> '''"''Leave her alone, Hopper!''"'''
* Flik and the circus bugs rescuing Dot from the goldfinch. Followed by:
--> '''Rosie''': W-What is that?
--> '''Manny''': That my friends, is the sound of applause!
* Gypsy's tendency to gently rub Manny's hand when he's feeling down. The quiet love between them is tangible whenever they're onscreen together and it's not a CMOF.
* The two young ants who want the circus bugs' autographs.
--> "When I grow up, I want to be a praying mantis!"
--> "I want to be a stick bug!"
--> "Oh, they're all so cool--I can't decide!"
* While it doubles as a CMOF, Rosie's horror when she realizes she actually hurt Dim and the fact that she immediately rushes to comfort him regardless of P.T's anger.
* The scene in the circus van, with Flik's friends reminding him of the good he's done.
--> "You have [[NarmCharm rekindled the long-dormant embers of purpose]] in our lives!"
* When the bird crashes, Atta clearly willing to die rather than let Hopper hurt the girls.
** And before that (though it crosses with a Tearjerker), her desperate "Dot! Dot! ''Has anyone seen Dot''?" Especially heartwarming given their rocky relationship up to that point.
* "Sorry. My place is here."
** "Good answer."