* So, Noah have this feeling that your house won't be safe on his birthday, so what does he do? He goes to the hotel and check out the exact same room he was attacked just a week before. This seems like the worse idea I've ever heard of. He'd be safer at home!
** Not really, since he's also been attacked at home too, not to mention all the devices and packages left around his house, and the Slender-sightings in and around it. With the hotel room there is only one entrance, it's essentially just one room, so there's less places for someone to hide. Sure it's useless against Slenderman, but then again with him nowhere is safe; not your house, not a hotel room, [[ParanoiaFuel not a sealed airplane.]]
*** Still, there must of been a safer idea then going where you were just attacked. As long as it wasn't the boardwalk or the woods, he'd be better off.
**** Where though? He knew the hotel room, he didn't have a lot of money, and he was freaked out of his mind. He just wanted to get somewhere away from home, and didn't know where else to go. The hotel was close and he knew it would have vacaancy. The last thing he wanted to do was be driving around unfamilar locales and running into Slendy. So no, there was no safer ideas. He knew nowhere else in the area to stay at, and trying to find somewhere else would have been a risk in and off itself.
**** The same room though? He was just attacked there last week.
**** Since we've now seen the footage of what happened before that video, he just shot Slender Man four times and Slendy reacted by just crossing the distance between them in a second. He clearly wasn't thinking straight, and went to the most familar place he knew of. He was also attacked many months before. It still was the best option he had on account of Slendy just being able to appear wherever he wants.
* So in Submission 2, Noah and Milo visit Victor Park and climb the observation tower. However, in Submission 4 (which is supposed to take place the following day) Milo talks about the tower as if he's never seen it before. Come again?
** Amnesia perhaps? The submissions were initially supposed to be just a tribute to MarbleHornets according to WordOfGod, and he later put more effort into the story after unfiction forums picked up on it.
* Why couldn't Noah open the closet during the 11-11-12 Livestream? Even if a closet locks from the outside (which there was no indication that it was) he should have been able to open it from the inside easily.
** I assume that Firebrand/the Observer/Slenderman were making sure Noah couldn't open the door so that past-Noah and future-Noah don't meet.
* Wait, so what happened in the Livestream Incident again? I get that the Noah on the floor is past!Noah, and the one who barges through the door & sees Slendy is future!Noah (and is also the one in the closet), but where did the Noah who past!Noah shouts "you're not real!" at come from? Is he, like, future!future!Noah or what?
** Yes. The Noah we start out watching during the livestream stands up, shouts "you're not real!" and the time skips back to the closet. After that, to the hotel. After the hotel, returns to his bedroom right before the time skips began, and is confronted by his past self, who shouts, "you're not real!" and then vanishes into the timestream. It was essentially a StableTimeLoop that briefly had 2 Noahs in each point in time.
* In Mio's Tape, [[spoiler: we see Mr.Scars try to kill Mary by shooting]]. However, seems like that didn't work because [[spoiler: Noah recieves a call from her later in the series and her death heard about in the Obituary]]. But how does Mary forget [[spoiler: who Mr. Scars is? Does that mean this taped occured later in the series, despite what implications are for watching the tape at this moment?]]