* What is with Cookie's bitchiness toward Donna? From what we've seen it appears to be entirely unprovoked.
**Steelmag9 here. If you watch the Thanksgiving episode from S1, Cookie tells Donna that she doesn't like her because Donna broke Cleve's heart by choosing Robert over him in high school. Cookie also says that Donna is only with Cleveland now because she's fat and needed a husband to raise Rallo and Roberta following her divorce.
* Why the hell hasn't [=McFarlane=] made Tim's "I'm a bear" a running joke to solve problems. He did it once and it was hilarious
** Because he doesn't want a really funny joke to turn into a DeusExMachina. I'm not saying I don't want it to come back, but I don't want it to be an easy escape for any problem in every episode, to the point where it isn't funny anymore.
* In TheClevelandShow's part of the "Night of the Hurricane" crossover, the hurricane is said to hit [[TheClevelandShow Stoolbend]], then pass through [[FamilyGuy Quahog]], and then finally end up in [[WesternAnimation/AmericanDad American Dad Land]]. The episodes were aired that order, but from a geographical point of view... the hurricane went from Virginia, to Rhode Island, and then back to Virginia. It went 450 miles to Rhode Island, AND THEN BACK AGAIN! ...why?
** It's never stated that the events of the hurricane happened in the order the episodes were aired. The TV station has control of the TV schedule and which order the different shows air in.
*** No, it's mentioned on TheClevelandShow's weather report.
** It's probably safe to say that it's just RuleOfFunny used by BreakingTheFourthWall.
* In the opening intro, Cleveland was singing about old friends in the lyrics, Terry is shown which is understandable since he is a old friend of Cleveland, but why was Principal Farquhare there? He's not a old friend of Cleveland! Any guesses?
** They went to high school together, guess its close enough.
** On "Field of Streams," Cleveland bullied Wally Farquhare in high school.
* Why hasn't Roberta appeared anytime Cleveland and the family appeared on FamilyGuy?
** Actually, I think she was shown in one episode but was from behind. If not, then it could be possible that she probably somewhere else.
* Maybe it's just my imagination but is it me or does it seem like the Cleveland Show is the only show of McFarlane's works to have anti racism aesops that are really clunky and too obvious. It's not to say his other shows don't have anti racism messages but it just feels like in this show makes such a big deal out of it. Is it possible one of the writers has someissue with supposed "black racism"?