* Ok, in ''VideoGame/NamcoXCapcom'', the Gesellschaft was used to fly to space to get to Eden (even though it couldn't in ''VideoGame/MegamanLegends''). So how come Tron doesn't just use it and fly up there?
** The...physics of the worlds work differently? Just look at all the combo juggling. Also, the Gesellschaft was destroyed in the first ''Legends'' game, and this game undoubtedly takes place afterwards.
* If Oros Phlox are really [[spoiler: the will of the stone manifest]] then why do Ein and Drei have physical problems? Shouldn't they have more perfect bodies since [[spoiler: they came from the stone to carry out it's will]]?
** Presumably RuleOfFunny since [[spoiler:there's a quite a few jokes at their expense]].
* [[LateArrivalSpoiler Didn't]] [[VideoGame/SuperRobotWarsAdvance Axel]] [[BackFromTheDead and]] [[VideoGame/SuperRobotWarsCompact2 Alfimi]] [[LaserGuidedAmnesia have amnesia]] when they got transported to the VideoGame/EndlessFrontier world while in [[VideoGame/SuperRobotWarsOriginalGeneration Kouta's case]], he didn't have the amnesia thanks to the Roar armor (although Warrior Roar was sleeping the whole time)? [[MemeticBadass Badassery aside]], how come [[VideoGame/SuperRobotWarsAlpha Sanger]] doesn't have amnesia when he gets there? Ya'd think Monolith Soft would have given him his amnesiac personality from Alpha Gaiden (granted [[CloningBlues Wodan Ymir's]] already filling in for that role but still...)
** Then again, Reiji, Xiaomu, KOS-MOS, T-ELOS, and M.O.M.O. didn't have amnesia when they first entered the Endless Frontier. There's a little YMMV though, since the latter three are all androids, while the first two are known for dimension hopping, and as such, probably wouldn't be affected by this kind of scenario after doing it for so long.
** On that note, why no Wodan Ymir? He could have at least appeared at the penultimate level and [[spoiler: instead of some Sanger clones, they could just use both [[VideoGame/SuperRobotWarsOriginalGeneration W-15 Wodan Ymir]] and [[VideoGame/EndlessFrontier body snatcher W-05 Gagun Laos]]. Sanger's got so many clones nowadays anyway.]]
** Too much awesome/collateral damage, considering their fight broke through something meant to withstand an alien apocalypse. Just imagine what THREE of them would do.
* In chapter 23 of ''[=PXZ2=]'' (the Balrog chapter), activating the Dragonturtle engine's LimitBreak requires one to shout the passphrase "Emergency boosters, activate". Urashima specifically asks X to shout it, then asks Reiji after X's shout fails. What is this a reference to? It could be a ''VideoGame/FinalFantasyVII'' ActorAllusion, but that doesn't explain Reiji's involvement.
** Maybe it's not a reference.
* The futuristic series (Mega Man X, Mega Man Legends, Space Channel 5, Xenosaga, Strider, Captain Commando, Cyberbots, and Star Gladiator) canonically take place at various different points in the future, some even being thousands of years apart, yet these games treat them all as if they happen concurrently, since most of the characters from these series are familiar with each other.
** The "present day" has some similar issues too. The settings of Shenmue and Ace Attorney are literally 30 years apart.