* Is it just me, or is TNT's insistence that Jelly World doesn't exist getting ''really old?''
** You aren't alone. I think that running gag might have even been one of the many things that eventually lead to me quitting the site all together.
** Thankfully, it's been toned down... I haven't seen a single mention in several months.
* What [[http://pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Edna happened]] to all the human pet 'owners' in Neopia once most Neopets in 'Plot events' gained an AnthromorphicShift? Did they just disappear, because according to the [[WordOfGod TNT staff]] since 2003, ''There are no humans in Neopia''.
** So...the [[TheFaceless Tiki Tack Man]]'s not a human?
* When you first make an account, you're pretty much forced to create a pet. You're unable to access any other page on the site until you create a pet, even your ''account control panel''. My question is what's the point in this? It's nothing but aggravating and it's more likely to result in a neglected pet (which the staff have stated they're strongly against).
** It's required because users need a pet to access and play on many parts of the site in the first place. It is a site about virtual pets, after all. And you only really need one pet to enjoy the site.
* To this troper, the fact that you can only get the newer, really good items with "Neocash" is aggravating, especially to a casual gamer like herself, with no access to any of the gift cards needed. And still it's a big part of the site, now... *SIGH*
** Neocash is almost exclusively used to purchase wearables, while the only iffy items are fortune cookies which grant players bonuses on the site (extra lab zaps, a random daily faerie quest, shorter training time). Neocash is a part of the site, but it's hardly required to do what the site has always offered before Viacom purchased the company. TNT also seem to be trying to release more NP wearables for those who can't afford Neocash so as not to isolate the players who don't spend real life currency on the site.
*** Maybe, but the fact that certain events need Neocash-bought items are still an issue...
* Why do "pet" Aishas have hoof-like paws (no digits) while [[PettingZooPeople "human"]] Aishas (Hoban, Lisha, etc.) have fully articulate fingers?
** Plot characters are always more "anthro" than the original pets they were based off of. Ixi pets have hoofs, yet plot Ixis like Nabile, Sophie, and Hanso have hands with digits.
* Not sure if this is canon or Fanon, but how come nearly every story I have read on that sight involving the one of faeries losing their wings and turning grey has Queen Fyora ''banish'' them from Faerieland?! No, most cases there was no crime, danger, or anything these ladies had done to deserve banishment, ''they're disabled and not that pretty anymore.'' Wow. [[GodSaveUsFromTheQueen Fyora]] [[KickTheDog punishes her people for having a handicap by throwing them out on the street to fend for themselves]]. Well, guess [[TheFairFolk faeries aren't as nice as they look, huh?]]