* This troper found it weird that Tanuma seemed to feel a-ok during and after he got possessed by that youkai (not that I didn't want him to be fine). He feels ill whenever he gets too close with youkai so if one was inside is mind, wouldn't that put a lot of stress on his body ?
* This troper was reading the afterword for volume 13 (it was right after when Natori helps Natsume reseal a youkai back into the pot, chapter 52). The afterword says "But I also feel that the distance between him and Natori grows each time they encounter one another". However, this troper felt it was the exact opposite, especially after chapter 52 (since he says he regrets involving Natsume into the exorcist business and is just happy to help him). To this troper, the only times it that seemed they were distant was their first encounter and the incident with Kai [[spoiler: and now possibly chapter 62 but the outcome has yet to be determined and it happens much after that chapter]]. Otherwise, it seemed their relationship either got better or stayed the same. Now I'm wondering if I'm missing something crucial from any of their encounters.
* Taki's parents. Where are they? This troper knows she has mentioned them but we have yet to see them. I'm curious to know how were they like when Taki was cursed by the youkai. You can get away with not calling some friends or other people by their name but I'm pretty sure the parents had to know something is wrong. Although we don't know nicknames/alternative names count as part of the curse, I'm assuming Taki didn't take the risk because there is no way to confirm it since one could see the mark. Did Taki's parents question ever confront her (cuz I'm sure her personality changed a least a tiny smidge or enough for them to notice)? Did they become distant? Did Taki even tell about the whole youkai thing to them?
** Ok, so recent chapters have confirmed the whereabouts of her family (her brother and dad being overseas while her mother works late). But we still don't have any confirmation of what and how Taki's family was like during the period where Taki was mostly silent (were her brother and father overseas when it happen)?
* If Matoba has a problem with his depth perception due to having the use of only one eye, how does he use a bow?
** The paper itself is pretty transparent so he can still see with the other eye (though maybe not 20/20). Matoba mentions it gets in the way when he is careless.
* Who did Natsume meet first, Nyanko-sensei or Nishimura? In the first episode, he is already friends with Nishimura and Kitamoto when he breaks Madara's seal, but then later in Nishimura's focus chapter, he sees Natsume with Nyanko-sensei before he and Natsume become friends.
** Natsume met Nishimura first but didn't become good friends until some time after Nyanko's seal was broken. In the first episode, Nishimura probably just recognized him as the new student in his class.