* So, let me get this straight. [[spoiler:Verushka]] stole the recipe card for the super truffle sixty years ago... and absolutely no-one in the sisterhood noticed the secret recipe card was missing for six-decades?
** It's RuleOfFunny.
** Maybe no one had gotten to that stage of Sisterhood training?
* What's the deal with Japeth? Did a mountain witch really put a spell on him 37 years ago, or is he just looking for an excuse to sing everything? I ask this because he DOES manage to sing a lot of his dialogue, but the part where he clearly speaks to Red instead of singing, which she even points out ("You just talked! Just now!") makes me wonder. Also, his line "Keep your hands and feet inside of the vehicle at all times!" is clearly spoken and not sung.
** It's RuleOfFunny!
* Keith seems like a pretty threatening name to me.
** When considering that Keith is Scottish-Gaelic for "warrior", and Boris is Slavic for the same thing.
** Obviously, Boingo didn't agree.
** I figure Boingo must be an avid fan of ''RockyAndBullwinkle''.
* What's the order of Boingo's appearances in the charcters' stories?
** The most likely order in which Boingo crosses paths with the main characters is this:
# Runs into Red while riding her bike.
# Runs into Kirk after his truck is vandalized. He's still holding Red's carrot crumpet when he appears, so it's safe to assume that he has just hopped away from her. Given the timing, it's very likely that he had just raided the truck prior to that first encounter with Red.
# Ejects Red from the tramway.
# Once he brings the car back down, he tricks the Wolf and Twitchy into going into a bat-infested cave.
# Shows up at the ski race with his men, who are being dispatched to take out Granny.
* How does it end up that Red follows Boingo to the tramway terminal when she isn't at the cottage for Flippers to make the reveal that Boingo was the culprit?
** The answer comes through FridgeBrilliance: It is established that Red is a lot more intelligent than she lets on (she takes the threat about Granny's recipes quite seriously, correctly guesses what the Bandit's scheme is, and escapes from the Wolf by improvising a diversion on the fly). When the Wolf is interviewed by Flippers, you'll notice that Red sits in on the interview (she's standing against the wall when the Wolf finishes his story, is in the doorway when he's starting to describe his day, and at the point in the Wolf's story where Red beats him up, the Wolf quickly refers to her martial arts photo). Therefore, if we are to assume Red sits in on the full interview, then she also hears the Wolf talk about how Boingo tricked him and Twitchy into going into a bat-infested cave. As Red had already met Boingo, this likely raised a red flag with her, and may have made her realize that Boingo had caused her to fall from the tram car.
** As it's very likely that the main characters could overhear what was being spoken in the interviewing room while waiting in the living room, it isn't far-fetched to assume that Red also listens in on Kirk's story and considers it suspicious that Boingo showed up immediately after Kirk found his truck raided.
*** Alternatively, it is that during her HeroicBSOD, Red notices Boingo using her cape, and follows him.
* Why did they never release the sequel in the UK? Did it take so long to get out they didn't want to bother going through the BBFC?
** It's talked about in other sections. ExecutiveMeddling is to blame.
* Red's bicycle is stored in the tram car when she's riding up with Boingo. She obviously is separated from it when she falls. When she comes across Boingo at the summit that night, even though Dolph is with Boingo, couldn't Red have easily thought of a simple ruse to trick Boingo into letting his guard down? She's reasonably smart, so she could have easily done something different than engage Boingo, like claiming to have come back up to retrieve her bike, or notice Granny's book and claim that she had misplaced it before the "accident".
* Exactly what causes the Wolf to fall for Red's ploy? He can clearly see that there are no legs under the cloak as he chases after it. Is it because he is desperate?
* Why are they still called "the ''Three'' Little Pigs"? There's a whole army of them!