* Just who ARE these people anyway? They're apparently entirely an AlanSmithee production. I just...it feels like the videos spontaneously generated. Yet there's some sort of humanity in how they were produced. Like they were trying to have fun with the project.
** Judging from the quality of these things (the lack thereof) they're probably knocked off as quickly and cheaply as possible, and the crew involved can probably get away with being a bit silly.
* Is there a secret society of these kinds of people? Creator/VideoBrinquedo, Creator/DingoPictures, Creator/SparkPlugEntertainment, and Creator/TheAsylum all have the same goal: making bad rip-offs of famous movies.
** Let's not forget Creator/RenegadeAnimation, who gave us such [[SarcasmMode classics]] as WesternAnimation/ChopKickPanda and WesternAnimation/TappyToes.
** Now let's be perfectly fair, the Asylum has made some good movies in the past, and regardless of their extremely low budget and cheap appearance they can be entertaining and enjoyable if you're into exploitation movies or mockbusters.
* In Dinosaur Adventure, why is Tio [[spoiler:and his brother]] a complete different species from his parents?
** I know something similar happens in some really bad furry stuff, but I can't remember any by name now.
** The mom cheated on the dad. That's all this troper could think of. And don't you mean Tio?
** Or their species is simply born bipedal and then walks on all fours when grown up.
* In a musical part of ''Aladin'', how the elephant, and then a '''giraffe''' fit into the dimensions of the flying carpet? I'm not thinking about their weight anymore, since [[MST3KMantra that's too much for me already.]]
** [[JoeQuesada It's magic, I don't have to explain it]].
* In Dinosaur Adventure, why is Oro disgusted by the fact that [[spoiler:some dinosaurs became meat-eaters]]? He's a T-rex (Presumably). T-rexes [[spoiler:eat meat]].
** Like with everything else, they just didn't care of it makes sense or not. All they want is to earn money.
* What gender is Ark (The Triceratops)? (S)He looks like a male, but sounds like a female. The characters never reference his/her gender at any point.
** Ark is male; Fa refers to Ark as her ''uncle.''
* How could they earn so much money to do all these movies? The only what I could imagine it is that people ''accidentally'' bought these movies when they actually wanted the Disney version. Let's face it, ''nobody'' would ''ever'' buy these movies intentionally.
** I don't think you nead particularly much money to produce these movies, with regard to the result. But they probably didn't earn that much money either, I assume that's the reason why they are not active anymore, it just didn't pay off.