* Why ''doesn't'' Bubbles use her Bubble Wand as a throwing weapon, even if it's not designed for that? It still worked pretty effectively when she used it that way.
** Because she's not that good at throwing and catching?
** Still, it's sad that it makes them look like one-trick ponies, unlike their american counterparts. But you know, WhenAllYouHaveIsAHammer... (or a yoyo, or a bubble wand)
** Because then she couldn't use the dozen or do different bubble powers she had? Seriously, spray, capture, rescue, electric, binding, healing, 100 ton...throwing the rod would have made us wonder why she bothered.
* Was anyone else bothered by the fact that the dub changed the girls' civilian names to be the same as their superhero names? Wouldn't that make the whole "secret identity" thing ''painfully obvious''?
** I know of people who nicknames their friends that way. And actually try to act like their namesakes. Just because they are nicknamed 'Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup' does not make them the real thing. (Okay, in this case is true)But yes, it IS obvious that the Powerpuffs are Momo, Kaoru and Miyako in fancy dresses.
*** It really wouldn't have been that bad to use the "Oops I did it again" names. Momoko->Bertha, Miyako->Beatrice and Kaoru->Betty.
* The end of the series bugs me. I know, Him is gone and he was the only real Black Chemical threat, but just like the girls recovered their powers because their bodies were able to replicate the altered DNA again, that means the victims of the Black Chemical are ''incurable''. That's depressing.
* Why did they change all the villains' personalities and designs? I especially hate what they did with Him, he was originally threatening yet funny, now he's neither. And why does the show have so little of the parody type humor the original PPG had? Did they really think the "omg randomness!" thing would cut it?
** TheyChangedItNowItSucks. While the original Mojo and Him cannot be replicated, I personally like what this anime did with some of the villains - particularly Princess.
* So...what does the "Z" stand for?