* There seems to be such a difference in Gilbert's personality between the animated segments and the puppet segments. Animated he's very normal and catlike, puppet is wise and knowledgeable.
** Simple. His owner isn't supposed to know that he has some human-like qualities.
* What's with the Charlie Brown Haircut on Caillou? I mean no one else has hair like that. Or a lack of it for that matter.
** Some kids are just bald, or prefer their hair to be that way.
** WordOfGod confirms that he was originally planned to be a young baby.
** This might make me a terrible person, but as a little kid I assumed he had cancer and was dying.
** According to the publishers, [[http://www.chouette-publishing.com/about-caillou/frequently-asked-questions/why-caillou-bald Caillou is bald because he represents all children.]]
*** It's impossible to have him represents all races, also their had to give a personality would you like it better if he was bland?
*** The [[WatsonianVersusDoylist Doylist]] explanation is that it was just a design thing, but to be Watsonian, maybe [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata head-centered alopecia areata]]?
** Running the risk of an OutsideJoke here, but I thought the art style in ''Caillou'' was detailed enough to distinguish Charlie Brown's do (blond hair with a buzz cut) from actual baldness.
* How is Caillou slower paced than WesternAnimation/SpongeBobSquarePants? Never watched the show (Caillou) but looked it up on Netflix, and there are five stories per episode, while [=SpongeBob=] has two, so logically [=SpongeBob=] should be slower paced.
** Caillou has a very gentle, slow, slice-of-life pace. [=SpongeBob=] has a wacky, action-packed cartoony pace. While there are less shorts in [=SpongeBob=], a LOT more happens in the shorts. If that doesn't answer your question, just try watching an episode and you'll see what I mean. (Also, please, please don't be offended by me correcting the punctuation in your question. It's the only change I made, and it was just because I have a light case of OCD and such things really bother me.)
*** Thanks for the explanation. Just thought those psychologists might have faked the test for the creators of Caillou.
* Why do people say that Gilbert killed the dead bird in ''Caillou's Getting Older''? I watched the episode and saw no evidence that Gilbert killed it.
** The Mandela effect, maybe?
* Caillou's parents are commonly listed on the Internet as "Boris" and "Doris," but is there ''really'' any proof of this, or is it just an UrbanLegendOfZelda?