* Do the prefects never attend class or take a break? All four seem to work 8:30 am to 2 am non-stop every day. No wonder they're so cranky.
** Why are there no female prefects, given that it's a mixed school?
*** Probably only the males go after Jimmy, although you'd think girls in ''this'' school would exploit [[DoubleStandardAbuseFemaleOnMale a particular trope]] more.
** Wouldn't assaulting a police officer with an explosive weapon get you a prison sentence, or at least juvenile hall, in the real world?
*** And wouldn't Jimmy have been expelled in the first chapter in the real world? Jimmy should have been arrested a lot given how many times I've thrown marbles in front of the door and pulled the fire alarm.
*** GameplayAndStorySegregation - it wouldn't be fun if you'd get arrested and had to spend the entire game in jail.
* What in the hell does "running the school" entitle? Does Gary want to be popular/respected? Even if he "rules" the school, how would he make the Cliques do anything? The question needs to be repeated: what does taking over the school even mean?
** Gary did eventually become Head Boy, which presumably gave him powers, but how messing with the school kids had anything to do with becoming Head Boy just opens a second fridge. And let's not get started on how he's supposed to use his powers since he needed someone else to do all the fighting for him...
*** In the end of game fight with Gary, he says he manipulated everybody because it made him feel awesome. So... that's reason enough. He's a creepy sociopath who gets off on screwing with everybody.
* The boss fight against Ted Thompson took place on the football field in front of the entire school. The students were '''throwing explosive packed footballs at each other'''. Where the hell were the teachers?
** Probably [[PassThePopcorn snacking]].
** ...This is a ''[[AdultsAreUseless SCHOOL]]''.
** Though it's usually established as the worst school in the ''country''.
* The school is built up to be the worst school in the country. Yet, there are no murders, rapes (on campus anyway) or evidence of drug dealing. It sucks, but it could be much worse.
** The game had enough drama based on its title alone. People would actually side with [[StrawmanHasAPoint Jack Thompson and cite those as examples]] if it had stuff like murders and drug dealing.
** It's a MIDDLE SCHOOL. Not some college fraternity with horny guys and vulnerable girls. It's a middle school where everyone is fighting, bullying, and torturing everyone else, guys are magnificent bastards, girls are slutty bitches, and they're not even in high school yet.
*** No, the game takes place in high school, it even explicitly states so in the game.
*** Characters like Pedro and Sheldon look awfuly young to be in high school.
*** Sheldon appears among the students in the math class, so he's probably no younger than Jimmy.
** If you pay attention, it's only the students who say the school is "the worst school in the country", It's probably just a juvenile veiwpoint of a tough school.
*** From the students' point of view, Bullworth is bullshit. You live on-campus so you're always under school authority, the faculty openly favors students with money, athletes, and those who abuse others because it builds character, detention involves forcing students to do yard labor, there's apparently no holiday breaks and no option to go home at any time, and although the authorities are on constant guard, they're utterly unable to [[AdultsAreUseless actually prevent or control]] misbehavior in the school because the Prefects and teachers are easily duped by the crafty cunning of ordinary children. Gary goes off his meds and goes on a Machiavellian dick-move spree for ''months'', and it's not until he gets the piss beaten out of him in broad-daylight with full proof of his crimes that the headmaster even ''considers'' that ''the insane kid who isn't taking his medication'' might be anything other than an ideal student. The little kids at Bullworth are lucky to still be alive.
* When Gary convinces the Townies to sabotage the individual cliques (before Jimmy is expelled) and Jimmy brings the Preps proof that the Greasers didn't burn their trophies...they tell him to stuff them where the sun don't shine...why didn't Jimmy beat the the living [[GoshDangItToHeck crap]] out of them to remind them who's boss?
** Probably because Jimmy had lost a lot of power and popularity and wasn't as intimidating as he used to be. He seemed to know that fighting them wouldn't change a thing. Ever tried beating up a clique in gameplay and wonder why Jimmy isn't more respected or feared by said clique? Looks like we've got a case of inverted GameplayAndStorySegregation (at least, in this case).
* In one of the missions in this game, you must take "risque" photos of one of the cheerleaders. A later mission has you graffiti over them after the guy you took them for starts posting them all over town (on account of Jimmy feeling bad for the girl). Not only do the authorities not help you take down inappropriate pictures of a minor, posted against her will, they ACTIVELY PUNISH YOU for trying to cover them up. Not to mention that simply ripping the posters down would be faster and felony free.
*** Or the authorities could be perverts who would prefer the risque photos stay up.
* Jimmy could have avoided the ''entire'' [[strike:fifth chapter]] '''GAME''' if he had just beaten the hell out of Gary in Chapter one.
** Actually he could have; but keep in mind that this is ''fiction''. Jimmy doesn't know what we do. We might have thought of punching Gary in the face in chapter one; but from Jimmy's POV, Gary wasn't giving him any reason to ''not'' trust him...despite that comment about not being on his meds. Now; if he had hunted Gary down and punched him out in Chapter two...
*** Jimmy isn't portrayed as being all that bright. I think we can ALL take solace in the thought that we are smarter than Jimmy Hopkins and saw Gary's shit coming from a mile off. Also, he HAD just arrived and didn't have any friends to warn him. It's easy to see these things with a little hindsight or watching from a distance.
** The gym is ''set on fire''. Mr. Burton ''accuses Jimmy'' of this and does absolutely ''nothing'' as a ''single fifteen year-old'' goes in and puts it out and saves several jocks and Mandy. ''Why did nobody call the flippin fire department?!?''
*** Maybe [[FridgeBrilliance explanable as so many people pull the fire alarm that they flat-out stopped coming.]] (The students seem to treat fire alarms as normal, even to the point where you hear one of the nerds say, "Oh boy! A fire!")
*** Actually, if you fail the mission, the fire department does come. Not sure that that makes it any better.
*** The fire department ''have'' been called. It's a timed mission, the objective is to save everyone before the firefighters' arrival.
* In the opening, Jimmy is driven to Bullworth through the underpass that later leads to the carnival. A "Welcome to Bullworth" sign on some grass never shows up again, and could be easily HandWaved, because a much more pressing matter has me confused. The in-game map AND paper map that comes with the game confirm that the area after the carnival is surrounded by cliffs. Swim around to this area of Old Bullworth Vale to see them up close. Not only is the carnival blocking any road they may have been traveling on, [[YouFailGeographyForever THERE IS NO ROAD THERE TO BEGIN WITH. How they fuck did the get there???]] Coupled with this is the fact that [[FridgeHorror EVERYONE IS TRAPPED IN BULLWORTH FOREVER.]]
** I've had this theory that Rockstar swept dirt under the rug and added a "Ghost Town" outside the playable barriers. Like what they did in GTA III.
* What exactly IS the limited edition comic? There's a two pager at the end of the player's manual in Scholarship Edition that doesn't really make much sense. Is that the comic, or just an excerpt? Is there a place where the comic is available to read?
** The two page comic has really nothing to do with the game's plot. It's just there. But it seems like that it's somewhat related to the Halloween Mission.
* During one of the errands you're supposed to escort Algie to a bathroom and from one the stalls come out Pedro and Eunice. What in the world were they doing there together?
** Bow Chicka Wow Wow.
*** Which would be very disturbing considering Pedro is a little kid.
* There's been some confusion about where Bullworth is located. Scholarship Edition's cover says that it's in New England. ''However'', remember what Jimmy said during "Complete Mayhem"? ''"It's America! We go in there with threats and bribes until we get what we want. If all else fails, we beat the crap out of everyone!"''
** New England is another name for the north-eastern region of the US