* Where the hell are the boys' parents 95% of the time? Somebody seems to be ensuring that they get to school each day (as they don't seem to be the sort of meatheads to do that on their own) but other than that they seem to run roughshod across the rest of the neighborhood. Is there anybody who cares enough about these two yahoos to ensure that they don't kill themselves out of boredom and stupidity?
** They probably only go to school because they have to show up to get lunch.
*** Better yet, who pays for their utilities, cable, and electricity?
*** Well, Beavis at least has a job flipping burgers.
* This Troper once worked at a UsefulNotes/McDonalds and it had like 8 employees and apparently Burger World only has 3 employees which are Beavis, Butt-Head, and the unnamed manager... HOW DOES THIS WORK?!? Apparently the manager doesn't even think about hiring more employees and that can explain why the lines are long due to the incompetence of a certain two employees, plus when Beavis and Butt-Head aren't even working, who is working at Burger World in their place? This doesn't seem to make sense at all! Unless the Unnamed manager is as inept as those two but doesn't admit it.
** There are probably more, but they just aren't seen, since they wanted to conserve the number of characters seen at a time, or didn't want to create all-new ones.
* Why the heck are Beavis and Butt-Head not fired from their job? They do a lot of crazy and gross stuff at their job, I'm surprised they are still working there.
** The manager is probably almost as incompetent as they are, and can't find anyone else to do their jobs.
* It's been years so sorry if it's been answered InUniverse, but what sort of teacher is Van Driessen? I don't recall the series ever saying at all, but it seems like he maybe a general education teacher who covers any class that needs a teacher.
** He probably teaches multiple subjects. Coach Buzzcut, in addition to being a PE coach, has also taught math and US history during the course of the series.
* Sooo what happened to the 2011 revival series? It seemed to be doing quite well, but then it went poof all of a sudden for me. Is there plans to bring it back for a few more seasons on Comedy Central still?
* What's the name of the song that Beavis and Butt-Head air-guitar to in several episodes, like in "No Laughing" when [=McVicker=] tries to suspend them?
** ''Iron Man'' by Black Sabbath.
* If Daria is so smart why is she in the same class with Beavis and Butthead?
** One guess is that Highland High was too poor to really offer more advanced honor classes. Another possibility is that even if the school did offer more advanced courses, Daria still preferred being a big fish in a small pond and liked being the smartest student in a class full of morons.
* How did they even get the job at Burger World? It's unlikely they were able to do all the steps required for a job (filling out an application, having references, passing a job interview, etc) without screwing it up.