* Who lets a twelve or thirteen year old babysit an eleven year old?
** It doesn't seem like that much of a stretch, that's around the age most kids are able to be given some responsibility, and it wouldn't so much be baby-sitting as much as having an older kid keeping an eye on them.
** Happened to this troper when he was eleven. Granted, that was the last time I had a babysitter but it does happen.
** My parents?
** It's a common tactic to prevent the child from feeling like they're being babysat. Get someone around who's closer to their own age and they'll feel a little less immature.
*** I started watching my 4 years younger brother in late elementary school. We'd ride the bus home and I'd make sure he stay out of trouble until my mom got home.
** It's also been shown that Susie is very mature for her age, so they probably trust her more.
* What is Chuckie's problem with Tommy dating his sister? He knows he's a perfectly nice guy.
** Yeah, but the three of them grew up together. As someone pointed out on the YMMV tab, the Westermarck Effect would be in full force by this point.
** Also possible MySisterIsOffLimits...for some reason.
** If you watch until the end of the episode 'TP+KF' we find out that Chuckie is, for some reason, jealous of his best friend.
* Why isn't Lil a [[ThePigPen Pig Pen]] anymore? It was pretty fun when she would be willing to do all these crude things.
** She's trying to be a girly-girl to fit in at school. Some episodes show that she's still that at heart. TruthInTelevision as many girls go through a GirlinessUpgrade when they hit adolescence.
* ''Rugrats'' takes place in the year the episodes were made, Stu even mentions it's the TurnOfTheMillennium in one of the movies. What year does AllGrownUp take place, the early 00s, the 2010s, or is it a TimeSkip?
** Probably a time skip.
* Why did they decide to have the characters as 12-13 year olds, despite the plots and settings being very teenager oriented? If they were going to time skip for that, why not make them around 17-18 year olds?
** From my memory, 'All Grown Up' itself was made to celebrate the ten years anniversary since the beginning of Rugrats.
* While watching the series, this has always bugged me. Why did character personalities change so drastically? It was almost as if they weren't even the same people as they were on Rugrats! Tommy pretty much lost his interest in adventures, Kimi is as bratty as Angelica was now, Chuckie is just a nerd, Susie is a control freak along with perfectionist, and so on! I understand that we change throughout the years, but this much? What were the writers THINKING?
* Why did Tommy noticeably and seemingly gain a lot of weight in between series? It looks more normal on Chuckie.
* How did Kimi not know that she was Japanese until the episode 'Memoirs of a Finster?' In my neighborhood, a kid was seen as dumb if they didn't know which race they were. I find it really hard to believe that Kimi wouldn't know about her culture until she was about twelve. Wouldn't she have found it earlier, or noticed some differences and perhaps asked? No? Okay.