* [[FilkSong Filksinger]] [[http://www.tomsmithonline.com/ Tom Smith]] is particularly well-known among science fiction fans for his song "[[http://www.tomsmithonline.com/lyrics/307_ale.htm 307 Ale]]", about a beer accidentally brewed in a tesseract and named for its resultant proof level. (This song probably inspired "357 Vodka" and the other beverages from the example above.)
-->''It bubbled and it burbled and it glowed a fizzly green\\
And what it did to test equipment frankly was obscene...''
* A Seattle-based filker created an answer song called "307 Hell," about what happens to the drinker under the influence of said ale. It involves puking on a cop, getting tossed in the drunk tank, and having to raise "307 Bail".
* The title brew of George Jones's song "White Lightning" is implied to be one of these.
-->''A city slicker came and he said "I'm tough"\\
I think I wanna taste that powerful stuff\\
He took one g-g-glug and drank it right down\\
And I heard him a-moaning as he hit the ground...''
* ''TheTwoRonnies'' as Jehosaphat and Jones:
-->''A man went to a barmaid, said mix me up a drink,\\
A cocktail made up of whatever you think.\\
She mixed it, he drank it, he went quite cross-eyed,\\
And three hours later he came to and cried...''
* Music/DosGringos (a [[YanksWithTanks USAF]] fighter pilot band) gives us "Jeremiah Weed":
-->'''Chris:''' ''Now everyone is curious and they all want to know\\
Does it make you smarter? [[BiggusDickus Will it make your penis grow?]]\\
It won't bring you women, and it won't bring you luck\\
So why do we drink it?''\\
'''Every fighter pilot in the room:''' ''''''CAUSE IT TASTES LIKE FUCK!'''''
* The Music/PoxyBoggards have a song called [[http://www.renaissancefestivalmusic.com/lyrics/2006/06/happy-jacks-undrinkable-al_115000221453413478.shtml "Happy Jack's Undrinkable Ale"]] ([[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZhinyam4mY here covered by the Wild Oats]]):
-->''Our captain once tried a tankard of Jack's mighty potion.\\
He seemed alright, so we all went off to bed.\\
We awoke to the screams of our captain way up in the crow's nest.\\
He tried to fly with the wind -- but he ended up dead!''
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzDkzX0pcoU That good ol' Mountain Dew]] probably qualifies, given that the fumes from the still in which it's made intoxicate any birds flying over it.
* Music/GaelicStorm has a song about "Johnny Jump Up", an especially potent "cider". It's a traditional Irish song that has been done by a variety of performers. The drink in question is cider that was brewed during World War II, in repurposed whiskey barrels.
* [[http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/garnetsh.htm Garnet's Homemade Beer]] knocks out an eight-foot-by-four-foot person with one sip [[FireBreathingDiner and its brewer's breath sets fire to the singer's legs]].