* "Today's launch was so-so."
* When [[spoiler:Miang is killed and [[BodySurf Body Surfs]] to Elly, she takes Billy's gun and shoots Fei and explains a large amount of information concerning Deus]]. The only thing Billy can manage to say: "...She took my gun."
* At Billy's orphanage, a sidequest involves collecing a bunch of comic books. A kid comes out of the bathroom and hands you one, saying that there wasn't any toilet paper and he used the comic instead. The item's description? [[ToiletHumor Not so comical anymore]]
* The whole "Bart Missile" incident. '''''All''''' of it.
** And much later, Fei's reaction when he learns about it.
--> '''Fei''': Bart... don't tell me...
--> '''Citan''': It's true Fei.
--> '''Bart''': (defensively) H-how was I supposed to know you were on that thing?
--> '''Fei''': ... I'm too disgusted to say anything.
* Earlier, while Fei and Elly are stranded on the Goliath's wreckage, Elly laments that her and Fei's Gears are stuck inaccessibly under the wrecked and submerged Gear hangar. Fei, meanwhile, [[FunnyBackgroundEvent is jumping back-and-forth trying to catch a fish for dinner.]]