* "Today's launch was so-so."
* When [[spoiler:Miang is killed and [[BodySurf Body Surfs]] to Elly, she takes Billy's gun and shoots Fei and explains a large amount of information concerning Deus]]. The only thing Billy can manage to say: "...She took my gun."
* At Billy's orphanage, a sidequest involves collecing a bunch of comic books. A kid comes out of the bathroom and hands you one, saying that there wasn't any toilet paper and he used the comic instead. The item's description? [[ToiletHumor Not so comical anymore]]
* The whole "Bart Missile" incident. '''''All''''' of it.
** And much later, Fei's reaction when he learns about it.
--> '''Fei''': Bart... don't tell me...
--> '''Citan''': It's true Fei.
--> '''Bart''': (defensively) H-how was I supposed to know you were on that thing?
--> '''Fei''': ... I'm too disgusted to say anything.
* Earlier, while Fei and Elly are stranded on the Goliath's wreckage, Elly laments that her and Fei's Gears are stuck inaccessibly under the wrecked and submerged Gear hangar. Fei, meanwhile, [[FunnyBackgroundEvent is jumping back-and-forth trying to catch a fish for dinner.]]
* And before that, Citan and Hammer decide that the best way to shake Grahf off their tail (or wing, rather) is to hit the accelerator on the Goliath and let air resistance do it's thing. It works. You have to be wondering what's going through Grahf's head once he realizes '''"the power"''' is [[RealityEnsues apparently no match for the laws of physics]].