* Some of the end-of-battle quotes. Here's one of the most hilarious:
--> '''Melia''': Here Riki, Riki, Riki... May I stroke your fur please?\\
'''Riki''': Melly always welcome!\\
'''Reyn''': Me too! Me too!\\
'''Riki''': [[DoubleStandard Reyn give one biscuit for every stroke!]]\\
'''Reyn''': Hey! Why am I the only one who has to give you stuff!?\\
'''Reyn''': You can't spell 'rainbow' without 'Reyn', baby!\\
'''Melia''': Dunban, I think you need to have a talk with Reyn.\\
'''Dunban''': [[LetUsNeverSpeakOfThisAgain No, let's just pretend this never happened]].\\
'''Riki''': Riki wish Melly was real big sister\\
'''Melia''': Aww, what about Sharla?\\
'''Riki''': Sharla more like mama. One mama enough.\\
'''Sharla''': Now wait just one minute!\\
'''Melia''': He's [Riki] so cuddly I could almost cuddle him to death.\\
'''Dunban''': Riki may be the softest of all Nopon.\\
'''Riki''': Riki suddenly feel afraid...\\
'''Reyn''': Just goes to show, brawn is better than brains.\\
'''Sharla''': Oh, I can't let him stand for that.\\
'''Melia''': The head, shoot him in the head!\\
'''Reyn''': What, what did I say?\\
'''Reyn''': Sharla, did you see me?! Did you see what I did?\\
'''Sharla''': Oh, I wasn't really looking.\\
'''Reyn''': Oh come on! That ain't fair!\\
** In fact each of the [[TheDevTeamThinksOfEverything 37 potential combinations]](35 threes and two early-game duos) of characters has an amusing post-battle quote. Most of them are pretty good and they don't repeat often enough to become grating.
* Some of the item descriptions are also pretty funny, for example
--> '''Rotten Meat''': Best avoided. Sold with a certificate guaranteeing gastroenteritis.
* As a gameplay example: [[OhCrap seeing a vision of a really powerful enemy attack]]... [[EpicFail missing.]] Sometimes you ''don't'' want to change the future!
* Put Reyn in the party lead and jump around for a while. One of his voice clips for jumping is "alley-oop!", which is just so unexpected compared to everyone else's that you can't help but laugh.
* A somewhat grim one: after the Ether Mines, Shulk and Reyn stand near a cliff edge and commiserate over not finding Metal Face. [[SpeakOfTheDevil Guess whose enourmous form suddenly rises over the ridge?]]
--> '''Metal Face:''' Hope I'm not interrupting...
* Melia's introduction starts with the wrong foot when a recently sent back to conciousness Melly slaps Shulk clean in the face. Cue awkward apology.
-->'''Melia:''' I'm sorry. I did not have the pleasure of coming into contact with a male Homs.\\
'''Dunban:''' "Coming into contact"? *Laughs*\\
'''Reyn:''' Hey, Shulk; you're creeping this lady out! *Grin/thumbs up combo*\\
'''Shulk:''' Shut up, Reyn!\\
'''Melia:''' This large one is far worse.\\
[=*=]Shulk and Sharla laugh*
* Riki's introduction, full stop. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCpybPtSqig Words cannot do it justice]].
** For added GeniusBonus, watch carefully how Melia, Shulk, then Reyn [[spoiler:punt Riki around in the air]]: it's a legitimate volleyball play.
* When the party first enters the High Entia Tomb, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzGpovhJFBg this]] [[WhatDoesThisButtonDo happens]].
** And then when Shulk, Sharla, Dunban, Riki and Alvis call out Reyn for that.
* Late into the game, while things slowly get dark as the plot advances, there are still noteable moments to make you smile. Like when the party [[spoiler: falls onto the flying Junks, Dickson drops down to greet Shulk and Fiora with open arms...[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nTdODpdlx6U&list=PL6AD766CA7390A7A4#t=272 and Rieyn with his feet.]] ]]
* some cutscenes can do this depending on the player's preference in equipment, because when things are supposed to be completely serious you can't help but crack a smile because Dunban is [[FanService half-naked,]] Melia looking [[BadassAdorable astonishing]] with glasses, or Riki making priceless facial expressions in the background [[FunnyBackgroundEvent while carrying a ridiculous biter with him.]]
* The end cutscene has a few good scenes, from the fishing antics between Reyn and Riki, to Shulk awkwardly pretending not to notice that [[spoiler: Fiora got her old body back, changing the subject to her ''[[DidYouGetANewHaircut hairstyle]]'' of all things.]]