* Some of the end-of-battle quotes. Here's one of the most hilarious:
--> '''Melia''': Here Riki, Riki, Riki... May I stroke your fur please?
--> '''Riki''': Melly always welcome!
--> '''Reyn''': Me too! Me too!
--> '''Riki''': [[DoubleStandard Reyn give one biscuit for every stroke!]]
--> '''Reyn''': Hey! Why am I the only one who has to give you stuff!?
** And another:
---> '''Reyn''': You can't spell 'rainbow' without 'Reyn', baby!
---> '''Melia''': Dunban, I think you need to have a talk with Reyn.
---> '''Dunban''': [[LetUsNeverSpeakOfThisAgain No, let's just pretend this never happened]].
** Another one:
---> '''Riki''': Riki wish Melly was real big sister
---> '''Melia''': Aww, what about Sharla?
---> '''Riki''': Sharla more like mama. One mama enough.
---> '''Sharla''': Now wait just one minute!
** Here's one:
---> '''Melia''': He's (Riki) so cuddly I could almost cuddle him to death.
---> '''Dunban''': Riki may be the softest of all Nopon.
---> '''Riki''': Riki suddenly feel afraid.
** Another one:
---> '''Reyn''': Just goes to show, brawn is better than brains.
---> '''Sharla''': Oh, I can't let him stand for that.
---> '''Melia''': The head, shoot him in the head!
---> '''Reyn''': What, what did I say?
** While it isn't all three character interacting this is a pretty funny one:
---> '''Reyn''': Sharla, did you see me?! Did you see what I did?
---> '''Sharla''': Oh, I wasn't really looking.
---> '''Reyn''': Oh come on! That ain't fair!
** In fact each of the [[TheDevTeamThinksOfEverything 37 potential combinations]](35 threes and two early-game duos) of characters has an amusing post-battle quote. Most of them are pretty good and they don't repeat often enough to become grating.
* Some of the item descriptions are also pretty funny, for example
--> '''Rotten Meat''': Best avoided. Sold with a certificate guaranteeing gastroenteritis.
* Riki's introduction, full stop. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCpybPtSqig Words cannot do it justice]].
** For added GeniusBonus, watch carefully how Melia, Shulk, then Reyn [[spoiler:punt Riki around in the air]]: it's a legitimate volleyball play.
* The end cutscene has a few good scenes, from the fishing antics between Reyn and Riki, to Shulk awkwardly pretending not to notice that [[spoiler: Fiora got her old body back, changing the subject to her ''[[DidYouGetANewHaircut hairstyle]]'' of all things.]]
* A somewhat grim one: after the Ether Mines, Shulk and Reyn stand near a cliff edge and commiserate over not finding Metal Face. [[SpeakOfTheDevil Guess whose enourmous form suddenly rises over the ridge?]]
--> '''Metal Face:''' Hope I'm not inturrupting...
* When the party first enters the High Entia Tomb, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzGpovhJFBg this]] [[WhatDoesThisButtonDo happens]].
** And then when Shulk, Sharla, Dunban, Riki and Alvis call out Reyn for that.
* As a gameplay example: [[OhCrap seeing a vision of a really powerful enemy attack]]... [[EpicFail missing.]] Sometimes you ''don't'' want to change the future!