* Not in the main series, but ''Xenosaga Freaks'', being basically a FanService package, is made of this. Highlights include catgirl KOS-MOS(complete with sound effects), Ziggy getting manhandled by the Professor, and MOMO's frying pan of doom. You'll need to understand Japanese though...
** Notably, catgirl KOS-MOS got carried over to ''EndlessFrontier''.
*** And ''ProjectXZone''.
* The BrickJoke involving the E.S. Asher's cannon in the Miltian Conflict.
* Given his insanity and [[LargeHam hamminess]], it was only a matter of time before Albedo came up with one. At the end of Episode II, when Albedo is about to unleash a space-time anomaly in an attempt to make the universe AscendToAHigherPlaneOfExistence, he exclaims "Happy days are here! They'll name a holiday after me!"
** Earlier in the game: "The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you donít suffer from excessive norepinephrine?"
* Kos-Mos "reassuring" Allen and Shion that they would die of suffocation before starvation. Shion freaks Allen out even more by threatening to release the safety hatch if Kos-Mos doesn't obey her.
** Heck, just before her, her "negotiations" with the crew of the Elsa. When they refuse to take her to Second Miltia, she warns them that she could just as easily take over the ship and jettison them all out into space. Then she warns them that she will destroy the ship if they try to accelerate and leave her behind.
* Go play HaKox in episode III. The voice actors were given free rein to be deliciously hammy; the characters will all something in a ridiculously exaggerated tone of voice when they "die" in the game. Yes, even stoic ''Canaaan'' will make you wet your pants laughing!
** My existence '''IS ETERNALLLLL~'''
** IT CANT' BE HEEEELPPPEDD...
** I apologize! I COULDN'T '''COMPLETE MY MISSIOOOOONNNN...!'''