* After the infamous TakeThat to James Bond, two NSA members are discussing the failure.
-->'''Donnan''': And at 0030 hours, the mission deviated from the set parameters.\\
'''James''': [[DeadpanSnarker It wasn't part of the plan for our agent to get shot in the back. That's reassuring.]]
* "It was just a corvette..."
* While Xander and Yorgi are making the car exchange deal, [[ButtMonkey the Czech police agent]] is up on the roof, trying to listen in. He tries to clean a patch of the skylight with his sleeve so he can see...and [[EpicFail accidentally knocks the whole bank of skylights in, exposing himself.]]
* Xander's wounded reaction when Yelena laughs at the thought of him as a secret agent.
* Xander causes an avalanche to take out a sentry post and nearly gets smothered by it, poking his head up out of the freshly settled snow.
-->'''Xander''': Nothing like fresh powder.
* During the shootout at Anarchy 99's castle/hideout/thing, Yelena takes Xander to arm up from a secret WallOfWeapons. She grabs a tricked-out Steyr TMP. Xander follows FPS thinking and grabs the biggest gun in the stash, a [[CompensatingForSomething FN FNC with a massive drum magazine.]] A group of men run in and Xander pulls the trigger...and nothing happens. [[NotWithTheSafetyOnYouWont Turns out he left the safety on.]]
* After another death-defying stunt, Xander's made it on top of AHAB, and pulls open the instrument panel only to realize that he really has no idea how to shut the thing off.
* Xander's hilarious OhCrap face when he sees the binary agents mixing in the rocket...while he's standing on AHAB.