* "You were supposed to guard the boss's daughter, not sleep with her!" "I didn't sleep with her! OK, I slept with her quite a few times..."
** The moment the claws come out, the waterbed gets punctured.
** Wolverine's brief confusion at his claws not realizing (or having forgotten) his skeleton hadn't been coated with adamantium until sometime ''after'' 1973.
* When Logan's trying to get past the mansion's door to see Xavier, Hank attempts to stop him, and he teases the younger man with:
-->'''Logan''': Come on, sure there's not a little beast in you? Come on, Beast. Come on, Beastie.
** After Logan gets inside, he says "we're going to be good friends," then sucker punches Beast. Hank transforms into his blue and furry form and chases after Logan. Cue Logan being thrown across the entrance hall screaming.
* Despite neglecting just about everything in his life, Xavier does ''not'' want anyone damaging his expensive light fixtures, thank you very much.
-->'''Charles''': Get off the bloody chandelier, Hank!
* Charles shows his DeadpanSnarker side when Wolverine states the obvious.
-->'''Logan''': You can walk.\\
'''Charles''': [[SarcasmMode You're a perceptive one. [..] I find it slightly perplexing that you managed to miss our sign on the way in.]]
** And later:
-->'''Logan''': That's it, you're just gonna to walk out?\\
'''Charles''': [[SarcasmMode Oh, top marks, like I said, you're perceptive.]]
* Charles can't even be bothered to kick Logan out of his home directly.
-->'''Charles''': This is private property, my friend, I'm going to have to ask... him [Hank] to ask you to leave.
* Charles has developed a bit of a potty mouth in the years since ''First Class'', and even gets the movie's PrecisionFStrike. [[spoiler:Which he uses against ''[[CallBack Wolverine]]''!]]
** He also dismisses Wolverine's claims as "future shite."
* When Logan says they need to find Peter, Charles makes it clear that Cerebro is out of the question. Hank suggests they use a phone book instead.
* Wolverine apparently considers Xavier to be a poor driver, based on their dialogue just before they arrive at Peter's house.
-->'''Logan''': ''(in quick succession)'' Here, here, here.\\
'''Logan''': Stop here.\\
'''Charles''': Alright, alright, alright!\\
'''Logan''': Next time I'm driving, alright, don't get used to it.
** And Wolverine is indeed in the driver's seat when they reach the Paris hotel.
* When Logan, Charles, and Hank first recruit Peter, telling him they're breaking someone out, Peter says it's illegal. Cue the trio looking around the room at all the stuff Peter obviously stole. Xavier then appeals to the teen's propensity for mischief.
-->'''Charles''': You, you ''kleptomaniac'', get to break into the Pentagon.
** Peter's face then lights up like he got exactly what he wanted for Christmas.
* Beast creates a device to jam the Pentagon's security cameras. He does this... by broadcasting ''SanfordAndSon'' over them. One of the guards even gets into the episode!
** Later we catch ''StarTrekTheOriginalSeries'' playing on Beast's TV.
* When Erik spots Quicksilver disguised as a guard staring in at him through the glass screen in his prison, and the latter flashes an ear-to-ear grin, Erik's expression changes from a mildly interested furrowed brow over the change in routine to a ''glorious'' look of "Oh, it's just some freak come to break me out. Charming."
* Music/JamesBrown fans cracked up this line:
-->'''Erik''': I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
* As Logan and Past Charles head through the kitchen, they run into some security guards, and the latter tries to reassure them that they are important personnel. One part of his speech is especially unconvincing.
-->'''Charles''': [[BlatantLies We are special operations C-B-F-E-C-I-C]].
** After Logan loses patience with Xavier's ineffective rambling, the exasperation on his face says, "Oh, fuck this...," and he takes out the two security guards with a frying pan while Charles looks on horrified.
--> '''Logan:''' Oh, I'm sorry. Are you finished?
** Magneto, after being freed:
-->'''Xavier:''' ''[to Logan]'' Sorry, I'm just not very good with violence. \\
''[Elevator doors open with Peter and Magneto on the other side]''\\
''[Xavier socks Magneto in the jaw so hard he falls over]''\\
'''Magneto:''' ''[as he is holding his jaw]'' Good to see you too, old friend, and walking.
* Nearly every scene with Peter, especially the Pentagon kitchen BulletTime scene.
** After he sneaks into the elevator leading to Magneto's prison, he duct tapes the guard inside to the side walls ENTIRELY from TOP to BOTTOM except for the man's nose and eyes.
** Peter's delivery of, "Whip. Laaaash."
*** Which doubles as FridgeBrilliance when you consider that Peter probably often talks too fast to be understood, so he's used to getting an uncomprehending reaction and having to repeat himself more slowly.
** Later on, when he returns to the lift with Magneto, the guard is STILL duct taped to the wall. This means the large group of guard reinforcements didn't bother unfastening him and just ignored him in their haste to handle the prison break.
** Magneto's little double take over Quicksilver's high-speed clothing change.
** Peter acts like an annoying kid when he nags Magneto with, "What did you do, man? What did you do? What did you dooooo? Why did they have you in there?"
** When Magneto confesses his involvement in the JFK assassination, Peter turns to the taped-up guard to express his awe, who returns the reaction in kind (with his eyebrows)! Not only that, he mouths ''Holy Shit'' as if saying to a fellow passenger, '' Check this Mofo out''. And by "fellow passenger," we mean "guy he just duct taped to the wall."
** "They told me you control metal... [[MythologyGag ya know, my mom once knew a guy who could do that]]." Even funnier is that Magneto does a [[OhCrap mini double-take]] when he says it.
** When Erik and Charles start shouting at each other, you can see Peter squinting at them and then giving the guard a "What the hell is with these two?" look.
** His expression when he enters BulletTime is rather resigned, like he's thinking "Man, this ''again''!"
** Bonus points for the kitchen scene in that Jim Croce's "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM Time in a Bottle]]" was actually released in 1973.
** He just doesn't take the rescue seriously, taking the time to taste the food and pose the guards in funny positions.
*** Not just funny for the sake of funny, they actually incapacitate them in real-time.
** The ending of the kitchen scene is hysterical. All the guards just fall over because of Peter's intervention, while Logan, Charles and Erik just watch with confusion. Then we see Peter waiting at the back of the room in a typically bored "Are we done here?" fashion.
* There's a very tense and uncomfortable silence between Charles and Erik during the plane ride, and Wolverine raises his eyebrow at the two of them in a silent version of "Huh, why am I not the least bit surprised?"
* After a heated argument between Xavier and Magneto, the former storms off and the latter looks rather ashamed of what he's just said. Then Logan snarks, "So you were ''always'' an asshole."
-->'''Erik''': [[SarcasmMode I take it we're best buddies in the future?]]
** Later, Wolverine notices the mess inside the cabin that Magneto's power had caused:
-->'''Logan''': Wanna pick that shit up?
* After Erik replies, "She [Raven] was... we were... I could see why she meant so much to you," Charles' facial expression basically reads, "Oh god, he has slept with my sister."
* Future!Wolverine briefly panics and loses his connection to his past self... and Past!Wolverine wakes up and finds himself unexpectedly in the middle of the action, in France, surrounded by people he doesn't know and with no memory of how he got there. Charles at first tries to explain what happened, but realizes it's futile and gives this explanation instead.
-->'''Charles:''' ...You're on acid. Someone gave you really bad acid... yeah?
** Special mention must also be made to Past!Logan's reaction when he catches a glimpse of a [[HulkingOut Hulked Out]] Beast.
-->'''Logan:''' WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
* When the news of the appearances of the mutants are being broadcast, Richard Nixon and his cabinet are staring in shock at it, and so are Nixon's three dogs.
* Beast proudly tells Wolverine that he's rigged up a device to record "all three networks and PBS."
-->'''Wolverine:''' ''[sarcastically]'' All three. Wow.
-->'''Beast:''' ''[not getting it]'' And PBS.
* Xavier calmly performing a JediMindTrick to get past a security guard who asks for ID.
* In a CallBack to [[Film/XMen previous]] [[Film/TheWolverine films]], once Wolverine passes through a metal detector in 1973 without triggering it, he pauses and gives it an amused look. Or maybe a puzzled one -- in any case, he's really used to these lighting up like Christmas trees due to his adamantium.
* This exchange:
-->[''just before a dangerous confrontation'']\\
'''Beast:''' I know I shouldn't ask, but... In the future, do I make it?\\
'''Wolverine''': [[BrutalHonesty No.]]\\
'''Beast:''' ''[stares at Logan in disbelief]''
** Becomes a bit of a tearjerker though if [[spoiler: you've read the '25 Moments' viral site and find out that Hank died after he was dragged from his home and beaten to death in the streets by anti-mutant supporters]]
* When Magneto gives his speech towards the end of the film on live television, we see Ink watching it in a bar, Peter in his basement... and Toad working a mundane job as a frycook.
* Mystique shouting "Get out of my head, Charles!" in the climactic scene brought back memories of [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ "The Juggernaut, Bitch!"]]
* Logan's utter confusion upon waking up in the past naked, next to a girl, staring at a lava lamp, on a water bed. And [[spoiler:his confusion again when he wakes up in the new future and wanders the mansion until he gets to Charles' study... where the Professor quite grumpily tells him he's supposed to be teaching a history class]].
** In the same scene, [[spoiler:Beast (once again played by Kelsey Grammer) gives him a slyly chipper "late start for you today!", implying that this isn't the first time that this sort of confused meandering has happened]].
* Near the end when [[spoiler:Logan goes to touch the alive and well Jean Grey, he is stopped by Cyclops, also alive and well. Logan is happy to see him, but Scott brushes it off as he would have in the first two movies.]]
** Even better, [[spoiler: when Logan tells him "good to see you", Scott gives him a brief "who are you and what have you done with Logan?" look.]]
* Meta-example; [[http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=99524 2014 Hugh Jackman interviews 1999 Hugh Jackman]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_vb22cwHag This crossover parody]] between ''Days of Future Past'' and the first ''Film/BackToTheFuture'' movie is pure comedic gold.