* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx2CoIlZBc To quote Guy Harris, "You try reading 1000s of words perfectly."]]
** His failure to understand LeetLingo.
--> '''Harris''': 'And yes we meant skillz, and not skills... 'Cause we're... Thirty-three-T?' 'Cause we're what? Leet! Yes... With two three's instead of two E's. Okay. 'And yes we meant skillz, and not skills. 'Cause we're [=L33T=].'
* Because of the way network play is handled, online games can become funny if you host one with voice chat using an outside program like Skype. You'll often hear a player scream in frustration seconds before you actually see them mess up their turn.
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2x4l6Nn3VQ Worst Shot Ever]] contest. Watching these people backfire so horrifically is hilarious.
* Try throwing a grenade towards a bundle of worms in Reloaded and they all start screaming. Not a continuous one, either, they just scream multiple times with a blank expression and in the most hilarious way ever.
* The fact that some of the most powerful weapons are......unorthodox to say the least. Exploding sheep, concrete donkeys, flying sheep, letter bombs, old women, [[RunningGag flaming sheep]], carpet bombs, [[OverlyLongGag swimming sheep]]. The more absurd the weapon is, the more damage it can do.