* "Save the Honey Bears," an apparent StealthParody of ''Franchise/CareBears'' with Tuck as a doting fanboy, Ming-Ming as a very unamused and irritated duckling, and Linny in the middle and trying to stay calm
* In "Save the Swan", the pets think that they have to save a swan because his head is stuck in a bucket. When they free him surprisingly easily, we have this exchange:
-->'''Linny''': How does it feel to be free, Baby Swan?
-->''(Swan immediately puts the bucket back on his head)''
-->'''Ming-Ming''': [[LittleMissSnarker That good, huh?]]
* The ToiletHumor in "Save the Puppy!"
* Ollie the bunny is usually good for at least a few laughs. For example, in "Help the Easter Bunny!", he has everybody do a bunny hop while singing a song. Afterwards:
-->'''Linny''': Uh, that was great Ollie, but what did it have to do with hiding eggs?
-->'''Ollie''': Hiding what?
-->'''Tuck''': The eggs.
-->'''Ollie''': What eggs?
-->'''Ming-Ming''': (''[[FacePalm facewing]]'') Ugh!
* In "Save the Bengal Tiger," the pets and several other animals perform a song called "I Like Being Small." A baby elephant comments that "It's great to be small!" and Tuck asks "You're small, baby elephant?" to which he replies "Uh huh, check out my Dad" and we see his Dad, who is huge. Ming-Ming comments "It's all welative, I guess."