* "dur-dun-grrr, dur-dun-grrr, MeatLoaf ain't got nuthin on the Chief-loaf...."
* One funny moment happens in ''Follow My Footprints'', despite being a bit of a MoodWhiplash given [[TearJerker the plot of the episode]]: Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas trying to figure out how to steal Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper.
-->'''Moe Skeeter''': Uh, Lars, the painting's on the wall.
-->'''Lars Vegas''': Right, so what do you need? Bolt cutters? Screwdrivers?
-->'''Moe Skeeter''': No, it's on the wall.
-->'''Lars Vegas''': Of course it's on the wall! This is a museum!
-->'''Moe Skeeter''': No, it's a fresco!
-->'''Lars Vegas''': *grabs Moe* [[ComicallyMissingThePoint It's a museum!]]
-->'''Moe Skeeter''': No! The painting's a fresco!
-->'''Lars Vegas''': Noo! The painting's a da Vinci, [[StealthInsult you]] [[IncrediblyLamePun witless]] [[StealthPun insect]]! So how are we gonna take it?
-->'''Moe Skeeter''': We're not! It's a fresco! And that means it's painted on the wall!
-->*Lars takes out a flashlight to examine The Last Supper*
-->'''Moe Skeeter''': I told you it was on the wall.
* Zack thanks Ivy for rescuing him from a dicey situation by going on a spree of [[IncrediblyLamePun Incredibly Lame Pun]]s with an egg-theme.
-->'''Zack''': I'm a shell of my formal self.
* In "The Play's The Thing", Carmen shows amazing hutzpa by delivering Zack and Ivy's burgers to them on their Stake Out.
-->'''Ivy (having just seen the invoice):''' ''Zack, Carmen Sandiego was the caterer!''
-->'''Zack''': ''No way are we leaving a tip, then.''
* In "Trick or Treat", Zach overhears Ivy and Carmen confronting each other, and dashes to assist his sister, only to see Carmen Sandiego running down the hallway. He jumps her and ties her up, only for "Ivy" tor remove her wig and reveal herself to be the real Carmen Sandiego. The Carmen that Zach just nabbed was really Ivy in costume. Made even funnier by the earlier conversation that we overheard.
-->'''Carmen''': ''Interesting costume choice, Ivy.''
-->'''Ivy''':''And did you really think you were getting out of here dressed like '''that'''.''
** From earlier in the same episode:
--->'''Chief:''' Carmen's henchman Jack O'Lantern was spotted in Scotland, part of the Celtic region, stealing--get this, 'cause I don't--a truck filled with ''turnips!''
** Bit of a FridgeLogic for the episode, but Halloween Costumes tend to be either NightmareFuel or FetishFuel. Which did Ivy assume Carmen was using when she chose her Halloween costume?
* Carmen [[AffablyEvil joyfully]] singing "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" as she escapes ala MaryPoppins in "Just Like Old Times."
* In "Hot Ice", when the Chief finds Carmen herself inside ACME headquarters and initially thinks she is coming back for good...
-->'''Carmen''': Now you're dreaming.
-->'''Chief''': Well, then, '''WHOA, STOP!''' Uh-uh, NONONONONO--the Hindenberg was bad, but THIS IS--''(his screen changes to that of a'' WheelOfFortune ''look-alike)'' And I'll buy a vowel and a consonant, N-O--[[TemptingFate YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, CARMEN!]]
-->''(Carmen pushes a button, and a cursor appears on the Chief's screen)''
-->'''Chief''': No, no, you wouldn't do that, get that thing away from me, you wouldn't do that, Car--''(Carmen pushes the cursor on the Chief's mouth, locking it in a box, and then moves it into another direction.)''
-->'''Carmen''': Sorry, Chief, but Zack and Ivy have foiled my plans one time too many.
* In "Birds of a Feather", Carmen uses pigeons to thwart Zach and Ivy. Ivy's response:
--> '''Ivy''': Ugh! One of these days you will find out you are not as clever as you think you are, Carmen Sandiego!