* Thomas's first impression of Pinkie Pie is that she reminds him of a chem addict.
* Pinkie speaks perfect Zebrican. Twilight asks since when she could. Pinkie then goes on to state that she doesn't speak Zebrican, she speaks perfect green.
* Thomas eats an orange.
* Thomas gives his reason for getting up with wounds so early: [[spoiler: He got shot twice in the brain.]] De-Fib gasps for a second..... and then realises [[ThisExplainsSoMuch that explains far too much]].
* Much of Chapter 22 is this.
** Thomas telling his [[spoiler: then-]]unknown audience what cheese is made of. You can guess what the listener does in reaction.
** Thomas singing "Blue Moon" in front of everypony present. [[spoiler: Princess Luna shines red in embarrassment, while the rest try to stifle their laughter in front of her.]]
** A drunken Thomas and Luna shamble through the corridors of the castle to Thomas's bedroom, ready to go to sleep, only for [[spoiler: Luna to kiss Thomas (to his shock) and go down on him (with his consent, mind you).]]
* The second to the last section of the story? Little more than Luna trying to sort out the... awkward relationship between them. [[GenreSavvy Sensing what's coming]], Thomas checks his stuff, whips out the Transportalponder...
--> Thomas gripped the Transportalponder, flashed a smile at the princess and winked. “I must go now. My people need me.” With a flash of blue light, he disappeared, taking some of the balcony with him.
-->Luna gawked at the spot the man had just vacated. She opened and closed her mouth several words, trying to find words. Eventually, she settled on one.
-->[[AtomicFBomb The human expletive, bellowed by the Bringer of Night, was heard across all of Canterlot]].