* The Wardens are half comprised of [[NominalHero Nominal Heros]] who really have no real interest in stopping the Blight or saving Ferelden. So they decide to have as much fun as possible at Ostagar.
** Durin [[InsaneTrollLogic trolls]] a Templar into attacking him and gets away with the act and taking the templar's armor!
** Mairon and Gimli scare Cailan into running back to his Royal tent
** Gimli attempting to pickpocket Duncan
* While in the Korcari Wilds, Mairon decides to read a journal while the rest of the Wardens have to fight a Shade.
** Best part? He was the one that summoned it!
* Mairon firing a mana beam that missed three ogres.
** Though it hit everything else around the ogres! Talk about an EpicFail.
* Poor Alistair seems to be everyone's ButtMonkey just like in the vanilla game.
* Shatele [[ObfuscatingStupidity "accidently"]] breaking the door off of Sten's cage to release him
* Mairon choosing to have a dinner with the Hawkes rather than hurry to meet with the other Wardens. Could double as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming if you look past how hilariously selfish Amell is acting.
** He then solidifies himself as a JerkWithAHeartOfJerk by letting a darkspawn mage nearly kill Lily which forces Revan to [[TakingTheBullet jump in the way of the blast]] and nearly die himself. Especially noteworthy as Mairon himself could have very easily done something.
--> "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"
--> "I was fighting the darkspawn like everyone else."
--> "WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOCK THAT LAST SHOT?"
--> "I thought you had it under control."
--> "NO! Standing in the path of the lightning-charged fireball is having control of the situation!"