* The HilariousOuttakes at the end of Warcraft 3's credits, where they [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCixCeO00zQ#t=1m56s attempt to recreate]] the Warcraft 2 [[CutscenePowerToTheMax cinematic]] where a footman [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_MiZlz6gE#t=0m23s slices a catapult's rope and destroy a zeppelin]]. Needless to say, it requires many takes, Archimonde is a [[BadBoss Bad Director]] with a penchant for YouHaveFailedMe, sheep, dragons...
* The sheer hilarity of the quotes a WorkerUnit ordered to attack something gives.
-->'''Human Peasant''' "That's it. I'm dead."
* In the second campaign, in one of the first levels upon finding an area beyond an area of trees.
-->'''Arthas''' "What the hell is that!?"
-->'''Sasquatch #1''' *Translated from Sasquatchonian* - "What the hell is that!?"
-->'''Sasquatch #2''' "I don't know, but we better kill it. No one must know of the technology we've been hiding from the world."
* In the same mission:
-->'''Uther:''' Your father ruled this kingdom for seventy years... and you've grounded it to dust in a matter of days.
-->'''[[DeadpanSnarker Arthas]]:''' ''Very'' dramatic, Uther.
* This exchange, just a few missions later:
-->'''Arthas:''' That Elven woman is starting to vex me greatly.
-->'''Kel'Thuzad:''' She is persistent. ''(amused)'' Reminds me of you, death knight.
-->'''Arthas:''' Shut up, you damn ghost.
* Many gag-quotes, like this one from a Dreadlord.
--> (Cellphone rings) "Yes? Arrhg, I'm a ''Dread''lord! Not a druglord.
* The StopPokingMe quotes in general.