* The intro scene. A closeup of Wakko's hand is seen, carrying [[CitizenKane Rosebud]]. We then pan out to reveal Yakko and Dot sitting around a fire, shivering. Wakko casually [[TakeThat tosses Rosebud into the fire, joining his siblings around the burning cinematic icon.]] Almost sensing the hostility from the audience, Yakko [[BreakingTheFourthWall looks up at us in indignation and asks angrily, "Hey, what do you want from us, we're freezin' here!"]]
* Skippy and Slappy singing about his frozen acorns.
--> '''Skippy''': [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Even my nuts are frozen!]]
--> '''Slappy''': Be careful with that last verse.
* Pinky and Brain are almost as bad.
--> '''Pinky''': If we were meant to fly, we would've been born with little bags of nuts.
--> '''Brain''': Pinky, you ''are'' a little bag of nuts!
* Dead-pan Pip/DFF.
** Wakko's attempts to get free.
--> '''Pip''': I'm your Desire Fulfillment Facilitator... but everybody calls me Pip.
* "Pharfignewton, I command you to MOVE YOUR BOMBOUSITY!"
** "Thank you, now can you please move it some place else?"
* Probably the downright funniest scene in the movie is when Buttons, Rita and Runt find the elixir's explosive characteristics and use it to their advantage.
** The looks on Buttons and Runt make it all the funnier.
*** And of course, the explosive results.
** The runner-up for funniest ''Wakko's Wish'' moment:
*** '''Dot''': I'm...the impossilby cute one. With a cough. [coughs daintily] But you gotta admit, even the cough is cute! [coughs huskily and excessively]
* Pharfignewton and Pinky expressing facially in-synch.
* Pinky's remarks about Da Vinci.
--> '''Brain''': Da Vinci's dead.
--> '''Pinky''': Oh, how sad. When's the funeral?
--> '''Brain''': He died a long time ago.
--> '''Pinky''': [gasps] And I forgot to send flowers?! [slapping himself] Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
* ''Lady'' says "If she doesn't get her sweets by four, she starts doing wheelies on the shuffleboard court."
* It's Mime Time.
** "And a mime, too."
** "The town needs a new speed bump."
** "Just talk to my lawyer."
** "No place is perfect."
** "He gets trampled all the time."
* The entire ''it's not what you wish for, it's how you wish'' part.
--> '''Salazar''': I'll wish for a million bucks! No, make that TWO million bucks!
--> [Cue a stampede of male deer, right over him.]
* Cue the Warners' faces after ''"I thought I told you to get rid of those little monsters!"''
** Bonus points for Wakko making a gookie.
* Pinky and the Brain flying the Air Screw.
* The failed "We're in charge! We're in charge!" bit.
* A lot of humor is directly recycled from the show.
** The Cave of your Worst Nightmares!
** "The cuteness, man! Wrong, wrong!"
** '''DFF''': "You just don't get visibility like this in the city."
* Brain trying to explain to Pinky who Leonardo da Vinci was.
* Epic Lampshading
-->'''Brain:''' We must prepare for tonight.
-->'''Pinky:''' Why? What are going to do tonight?
-->'''Pinky:''' Try to take over the world?
-->'''Pinky:''' Egad, I love bingo! So much more fun than trying to take over the- ''(WHACK!)''
* This dialogue:
-->'''Salazar:''' Now, let me show you the fly in the ointment.
-->'''Ralph:''' That's not a fly, sir.
-->'''Plotz:''' It's a telescope.
-->'''Salazar:''' Look into it!
-->'''Ralph & Plotz:''' ...Ohhh!
* One bit in a song has Hello Nurse wish she could be respected for her brain. Cue Yakko and Wakko sliding by in their sled saying "Hello Brain!" Brain, flying by, is not amused.