* The relationship between Vladimir and Estragon is like an old married couple, moaning and arguing with each other for years yet still sticking together.
* Estragon's response when Vladimir asks him how's the carrot he's eating: "It's a carrot."
* Estragon finds out that Vladimir's happy despite being separated from him for the night, especially because Vladimir's happy that he didn't have to get up at night to urinate.
-->'''Estragon:''' You see? He even pisses better when I'm not there.
* Early in Act 2, Estragon tries to recount to Vladimir what happened yesterday:
-->'''Estragon:''' I suppose we blathered.
-->'''Vladimir:''' About what?
-->'''Estragon:''' Oh...this and that, I suppose, nothing in particular. ''[With assurance.]'' Yes, now I remember, yesterday evening we spent blathering about nothing in particular. That's been going on now for half a century.
* The hat-swapping scene in Act 2.
* Vladimir and Estragon going round in circles, muttering "Let me see".
* Lucky's long, deep-sounding but entirely meaningless rant when he finally starts talking.
* Vladimir and Estragon debating whether or not they should help a fallen Pozzo up, while Pozzo screams for help the entire time.
* When Vladimir and Estragon believe Pozzo is not his actual name, they try calling him "Cain" and "Abel".