[[folder: François-Marie Arouet ]]
* On his death bed a priest came and asked him to denounce Satan, he merely replied, "Now is not the time to make new enemies."
[[folder: Aurelio Voltaire Hernández ]]
* The songs "Banned On Vulcan" and "When You're Dead."
* "The Dirtiest Song That Ain't" is probably the most fun you'll ever have shouting out bad words.
* His story on his Live! album about trying to explain Easter to his son, Mars.
-->'''Mars''': What's Easter?
-->'''Voltaire''': Mars, you know, how I told about Jesus and how he was executed? Well, Easter is three days later, when he rose from the grave.
-->'''Mars''': Jesus is a zombie?!?!
* "Coin Operated Goi" - a parody of [[Music/AmandaPalmer "Coin Operated Boy"]]. The song details a Jewish man's desire for a non-Jewish man. In theory, potentially a tragic story. In practice, Voltaire makes it hilarious.