* "No, Hank, it's not the ography that bothers me. It's the porn."
* Hank's '50 Jokes' videos.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3V7BmCIzEQ "Koninginnedag! Wuuuuuuh!"]] (occurs at about 1:40 seconds in)
* Maureen Johnson, YA author and the second prettiest Green Brother.
* In one video with the brothers together, they coincidentally push their glasses up at the same time.
* The whole week John and Hank were doing their videos together. Heck, anytime they do videos together.
* "So, the issue [of whether or not we would go to war with Syria] was sent to Congress, which is funny, because if congress were on fire, they wouldn't be able to pass the Pour Water on Congress Act."
* John would like to know if women need 'manly men' in order to 'feel whole':
-->'''John''': [''to his wife''] Hey, Sarah! Do you need a man who is able to bench-press your body weight in order to feel whole?
-->'''The Yeti''': [[DeadpanSnarker Obviously not.]]
-->'''John''': [''hysterical laughter'']
* Hank, during his "17 Rants" video, has a few moments of comic gold, but this has to be the big kicker:
-->'''Hank''': [''[[ItMakesSenseInContext with a rolling office chair on his lap]]''] Manufacturers of chair wheels everywhere!
-->'''Hank''': [''[[ItMakesSenseInContext attempting to untangle his earbuds]]''] I should've gotten this ready before I... ''freakin' knots!'' Freakin--Why are they always in knots?!
-->'''Hank''': Could you make it so that this (the wires of his earbuds) doesn't fit in this (the aforementioned office chair's wheels) because '''[[SuddenlyShouting this, IS THE WORST THING!]]'''[[note]][[DontExplainTheJoke His earbuds getting stuck in the office chair's wheels and possibly damaging the earbuds, that is.]][[/note]]