* "No, Hank, it's not the ography that bothers me. It's the porn."
* Hank's '50 Jokes' videos.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3V7BmCIzEQ "Koninginnedag! Wuuuuuuh!"]] (occurs at about 1:40 seconds in)
* Maureen Johnson, YA author and the second prettiest Green Brother.
* In one video with the brothers together, they coincidentally push their glasses up at the same time.
* The whole week John and Hank were doing their videos together. Heck, anytime they do videos together.
* "So, the issue [of whether or not we would go to war with Syria] was sent to Congress, which is funny, because if Congress were on fire, they wouldn't be able to pass the Pour Water on Congress Act."
* John would like to know if women need 'manly men' in order to 'feel whole':
-->'''John''': [''to his wife''] Hey, Sarah! Do you need a man who is able to bench-press your body weight in order to feel whole?
-->'''The Yeti''': [[DeadpanSnarker Obviously not.]]
-->'''John''': [''hysterical laughter'']
* Hank, during his "17 Rants" video, has a few moments of comic gold, but this has to be the big kicker:
-->'''Hank''': [''[[ItMakesSenseInContext with a rolling office chair on his lap]]''] Manufacturers of chair wheels everywhere!
-->'''Hank''': [''[[ItMakesSenseInContext attempting to untangle his earbuds]]''] I should've gotten this ready before I... ''freakin' knots!'' Freakin--Why are they always in knots?!
-->'''Hank''': Could you make it so that this (the wires of his earbuds) doesn't fit in this (the aforementioned office chair's wheels) because '''[[SuddenlyShouting this, IS THE WORST THING!]]'''[[note]][[DontExplainTheJoke His earbuds getting stuck in the office chair's wheels and possibly damaging the earbuds, that is.]][[/note]]
* In John's video about [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsuCmRevT0s giant tortoise sex]], for the first 40 seconds of the video he gets repeatedly pestered by the sound of a giant tortoise having sex. He ends up having to call up Creator/TommyLeeJones and ask for his [[Film/MenInBlack neuralyzer]] to use as some form of BrainBleach.
* Is John a banana?
-->'''John''': Oh come on, these questions are just getting stupid. Like, do I have some kind of pale exterior that you can peel away and then find edible meat inside?
-->'''John''': Oh. Yes. But do I thrive in tropical climates?
-->'''John''': Oh my god...''I am a banana.''
* [[http://itremble.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/tumblr_mdvtf9whbn1rd02m7o2_250.gif?w=594 John falling out of his chair]] in "Signing Psychosis Takes Over".
* In [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrULrWRlGBA Hank's video on Phineas Gage]][[note]]a 19th-century railroad worker who had an iron rod pass through his head, removing a fraction of his brain and severely altering his personality[[/note]], Hank shares an excerpt of the notes that a doctor took while examining Gage, said excerpt including an event where Gage threw up "half a teacupful" of brain. Hank's thoughts?
-->"The unit of measurement, 'teacupful', has since fallen out of use, but it's roughly '''''WAAAAY TOO MUCH BRAIN!'''''"
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSEfK0UYz48 "Denver Airport...via Isengard"]]. Words can't do it justice.
* Project for Awesome 2014 they were seventy-seven dollars to a million when they broke Indiegogo, the site the project donations are hosted.