* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNIXEv5UJw Many of the special win poses]] in Final Showdown can be hilariously silly.
* In one of the arcade intro for ''5'', it shows Lion [[http://youtu.be/QnwuyHMhigs?t=25s sneaking up on Jeffry from behind and kicking him in the butt, knocking him down and making Jeffry throw a tantrum.]] The intro for a later arcade version has [[http://youtu.be/yCJU48EWhLA?t=6s Lion attempting this on Wolf]]. It does not work out so well.
* When Jacky is stuck in jail, Akira and Pai have to think of a way to get money to bail him out. Akira says Pai will have to use her body, to be willing to get on her hands and knees and get dirty. Pai is naturally horrified, and then we cut to them working in construction, and Pai asks is this is really what Akira meant.
* Jacky and Pai are arguing with Akira over who they think kidnapped Sarah. Akira thinks for a moment before blurting out the name of their TeamPet flying squirrel Alexander in a serious tone.
* In the English dub, when Jacky gets a hold of some nunchakus, he recites Akira's InTheNameOfTheMoon speech but [[MotorMouth says it extremely quickly]] to sync with his lips.
* The narrator's explanations of the combat moves can be pretty over the top.
* Jacky attempts to be deep and contemplative, until Akira says something stupid and ruins his "moment."
* During a preview for the next episode, during a time when Jacky and Pai think Akira is dead, Jacky and Pai keep trying to lament, but Akira keeps interrupting and trying to tell them he's okay. They tell him to shut up because they aren't supposed to know that yet.
* In Hong Kong, Jacky hijacks an unattended speedboat so Akira, Sarah, and him can get way from some thugs. The English dub added this great line:
--> Yan: I can't believe this! [[LampshadeHanging Who left the keys in that boat!?]] Oh never mind, just capture them!