* From ''Vampire Academy'':
->Rose: Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If youíre going to think about me naked, do it on your own time.
->Mason: This is my time, Hathaway. Iím leading todayís session.
->Rose: Oh yeah? Huh. Well, I guess this is a good time to think about me naked, then.
* From ''Frostbite'':
-> Mason: How do you not know where the heart is? Especially considering how many of them you've broken?
-> Rose: *glares*
-> Mason: Beilkov is a sick, evil man who should be thrown into a pit of rapid vipers for the great offense he committed against you this morning.
-> Rose: Thank you. Can vipers be rabid?
-> Mason: I don't see why not. Everything can be. I think. Canadian geese might be worse than vipers though.
-> Rose: Canadian geese are deadlier than vipers?
-> Mason: You ever tried to feed those little bastards? They're vicious. You get thrown to vipers, you die quickly. But the geese? That'll go on for days. More suffering.
-> Rose: Wow. I don't know whether I should be impressed or frightened that you've thought about all this.
* From ''Shadow Kiss'':
-> Rose: Are you afraid of my possibly insane dark side coming out?
-> Dimitri: No, Iím afraid of your normal Rose Hathaway side coming out, the one that isnít afraid to jump in without thinking when she believes something is right.
-> Rose: Is there a difference?
-> Dimitri: Yes. [[BaitAndSwitchComparison The second one scares me]].
* In ''Vampire Academy'': to this troper, probably due to the way it's delivered, [[spoiler:Christian setting Ralf on fire and laughing hysterically about it.]]
* In ''Last Sacrifice'', Abe [[spoiler:pushing Nathan Ivashkov out of the way and whistling into the microphone to get everyone's attention.]]
* In ''Last Sacrifice'', Sydney [[spoiler: scolding Rose after her escape attempt.]
* Also in ''Last Sacrifice", Adrian deliver this little defense:
-> My mother wasn't sleeping with anybody. She doesn't even sleep with my father.